Search
Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Will this bike fit me?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-19, 01:10 PM
djrx

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Will this bike fit me?

Hi,
I'm 6'4''. In the market for a new gravel bike. I'm about to purchase a bike from Bikesdirect.com. Below is the link to the bike and geometry chart. This will be my first bike as an adult. I was a test rode a Trek Checkpoint AL 4 at the bike shop and it was the right fit (see link to bike below). Do you think I would be able to fit in the Bikedirect bike below, even though it says fits most 6'1" to 6'3", but I'm 6'4"? Or do you have any other recommendations for a Ti bike?
Thanks

bikesdirect.com/products/motobecane/disc-brake-roadbikes/centurypro-ti-discbrake-road-ta.htm
bikesdirect.com/products/motobecane/disc-brake-roadbikes/turino-century-ti-geo.gif
trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/road-bikes/gravel-bikes/checkpoint/checkpoint-al/checkpoint-al-4/p/24971/?colorCode=grey

Century Pro Disk Sizing Guide
50cm - Fits Most 5'5" to 5'7"
53cm - Fits Most 5'7" to 5'9"
55cm - Fits Most 5'9" to 5'11"
58cm - Fits Most 5'11" to 6'1"
61cm - Fits Most 6'1" to 6'3"