Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

actually found a good tool on Facebook.

Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

Old 05-10-20, 07:02 PM
fooferdoggie 

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
Liked 947 Times in 554 Posts

it is a bit expensive but so far I have loved it. a ratcheting t wrench bit holder. its really fast to do the bulk of the turning and its easy to change direction. the only bad part is I thin kit was 45.00 or 50.00 but it has a lot more leverage then a multi tool but not as bulky as a whole set of wrenches. I just ordered some bit holders. the Incan afford it I think I will just buy the bits and keep these on my bike.

Likes For fooferdoggie:
Old 05-10-20, 07:25 PM
TakingMyTime

Bikes: Canyon Endurace

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Liked 922 Times in 539 Posts
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-10-20, 07:27 PM
fooferdoggie 

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
Liked 947 Times in 554 Posts
I could make a video of it I was trying to find one. they have different ones but I like the rates version. its really fast with removing and putting bolts in. it is a bit uncomfortable if you need to put a lot of torque on a bolt so you would use the t end. but its nice it can hold 3 bits so you can change around the bit position really fast. plus its a great fidget toy (G) https://store.fixitsticks.com/collec...56Ufls4R9L-Ws0

Last edited by fooferdoggie; 05-10-20 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-10-20, 09:50 PM
aggiegrads

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked 309 Times in 180 Posts
I got addicted to bit ratchets. I have the Wera, Wiha, Felo, and Sunex. The Sunex is by far the cheapest, and as far as I can tell, nearly as good quality as the others. Search Sunex bit ratchet on Amazon and you will find a set for just over $20 that will have every bit you will ever need except the ones you actually need for a bicycle - metric hex bits.

The Wera is my favorite, but also the most expensive.
Likes For aggiegrads: