Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Subscriptions

Old 02-10-17, 04:54 PM
Drillium Dude 
Banned.

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2588 Post(s)
Liked 4,823 Times in 1,709 Posts
Subscriptions

It seems somehow I have a default setting that automatically subs me to threads once I look at them. It appears this began happening after the recent site upgrade. Not a big deal until the end of the week when I get 30+ notices in my email about updates to subscribed threads

How do I unsubscribe for the duration? I am not checking "subscribe" each time I visit/view a new/old thread, and I've looked in my personal stuff and just can't figure why/how it's happening.

Thanks - this is really beginning to get on my nerves

EDIT: And yes, as soon as I submitted this thread I checked an it's already in my Thread Subscriptions!

DD
Old 02-10-17, 05:43 PM
no1mad 
Thunder Whisperer

Bikes: '06 Kona Smoke

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
To prevent auto-sub in the future, User CP->Settings & Options-> Edit Options-> Messaging & Notifications-> Default Thread Subscription Mode. Select "Do Not Subscribe" from the drop down menu and hit "Save" at the bottom of the page.

To remove the ones you already have, User CP->Subscribed Threads-> List Subscriptions.
Old 02-10-17, 06:04 PM
Drillium Dude 
Banned.

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Quoted: 2588 Post(s)
Liked 4,823 Times in 1,709 Posts
Thank you - done. I don't go into my CP very often, lots of options, I was getting lost in there

Instructions were clear and concise - pretty sure I've got this fixed as a result. Yay!

DD
Old 02-10-17, 07:45 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,401 Times in 896 Posts
Glad to see you got it figured out.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.