Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Touring
Reload this Page >

Stung....

Notices
Touring Have a dream to ride a bike across your state, across the country, or around the world? Self-contained or fully supported? Trade ideas, adventures, and more in our bicycle touring forum.

Stung....

Old 11-05-20, 04:37 PM
Stangman03

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bees are aggressive here in upstate NY this time of year also. Riding the back wooded trails and a bee must have flew out of the woods and landed on the right side of my upper hip/ butt area. I wasn't too worried as I had on a pair of my bicycle trunks on underneath my riding suit. WRONG! Stung through my Pearl Izumi riding suit and then stung me right straight through a pair of my bicycle trunks I had on underneath my suit. I never knew those suckers could sting through like that. However it wasn't more than a pin prick by the time the stinger went through both. Good thing I had my extra pair of bicycle trunks underneath or it might have been worse than it was. LOL.