Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Tandem Cycling
Reload this Page >

Foldable Tandems that fit in once suitcase

Search
Notices
Tandem Cycling A bicycle built for two. Want to find out more about this wonderful world of tandems? Check out this forum to talk with other tandem enthusiasts. Captains and stokers welcome!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-23, 11:14 AM
SirJazz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello,

me and my wife own 2 Tandems and are looking for a third. The main reason is, that we want a tandem we can easily fly with. We are from Europe and the regulations here are nice when it comes to bike packaging. 32kg and packaging size of 300cm (all sides added together). Sorry for metric values.

I know that there are Tandems with S+S, but we looking for a foldable tandem, so we can quickly hop on a ferry or train.

I found the Bike Friday Twosday. They offer two suitcases for disassembly, but I wanted to ask if its possible to just fold and put it in one case? It should be 84x94x43 cm, which is small enough to fly.

Has somebody every saw or built a case like this? The comfort of just folding it in a couple of minutes makes me fingers very itchy .

Sorry for my bad English

Thank you