Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

What diameter of Spacer I need for my Shimano Bottom Bracket

Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

What diameter of Spacer I need for my Shimano Bottom Bracket

Old 03-05-19, 06:37 AM
xiaolongbao

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What spacer (diameter) I need for my Shimano Bottom Bracket

Hi all,

What SIZE of spacer matches my Shimano BB-UN26 (BC1.37x24) 110mm bottom bracket??? I am replacing an old E-type front derailleur for a new Shimano Alivio front derailleur which will be mounted on a seatpost tube. So I guess I will need a spacer or two on a drive side. But I don't know what DIAMETER that spacer should be??? Is there inner and outer diameter? For some reason all sellers mention the thickness of spacers (1mm, 2mm, 2.5mm etc.) they sell but there is no info on diameter??? I asked them and sent them a photo of my bottom bracket but they say they don't know what spacers I need??? That's just crazy. And my bottom bracket is mounted on the bicycle so I cannot measure it. Hope you guys can help me to solve this issue. The spring is near so I want to be ready for nice weather

P.S. I wanted to attach the photo of my bottom bracket but as a new user I cannot attach a photo yet
P.P.S. I wanted to attach the URL of my bottom bracket but as a new user I cannot attach URL yet

Thank you!

Last edited by xiaolongbao; 03-05-19 at 06:52 AM.