Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

WTB or borrow: Rear cassette wheel- Shimano in Phoenix

Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

WTB or borrow: Rear cassette wheel- Shimano in Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-18, 03:46 PM
tmh657

Bikes: A few BSO's.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 55 Times in 27 Posts
WTB or borrow: Rear cassette wheel- FOUND

I am in Phoenix working for a month. Drove here from SoCal with my Serotta Atlanta so I can train for the MS ride Oct 20,21 which I will fly back for. Pounded out 30 miles this morning and now have a cracked DA 7900 rear hub. I don't travel with spare wheels so now I am in need to buy or borrow something so I can continue training. Shimano free hub- 10 speed. Rear wheel or a wheel set. Does not have to be fancy but I am used to decent gear. I love my DA 7900 24/28- Aerohead wheels but I guess the rear hub had lived out it's life.

BTW I am staying near the 17 freeway and Indian School Road and working at the Arizona State Fair. Free ride tickets are yours if you plan to visit the fair. Here is a photo of the sadness. Maybe the NDS radial lacing was the culprit. And if you have tools to change the cassette, I did not bring mine.

FOUND..

Last edited by tmh657; 10-09-18 at 09:06 PM.