Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Look KG 176

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-20, 04:50 PM
cdaniels

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 53 Posts
Look KG 176

Does anyone know where I could get a set of decals a Look KG 176? I have searched several sites online without luck, Cyclomundo,H.Lloyd, VeloCals, BiCals and World Cycles.
Old 04-01-20, 05:00 PM
Velo Mule

Bikes: Trek 800 x 2, Schwinn Heavy Duti, Schwinn Traveler, Schwinn Le Tour Luxe, Schwinn Continental, Cannondale M400 and Lambert, Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked 1,018 Times in 664 Posts
You could try SSSink. It might be worth a phone call rather than just checking online. Home

Or if you have the bike still intact, bring it to a local graphics shop and let them guide you as to what they will need to convert your pictures into artwork, into vinyl.
Old 04-01-20, 05:25 PM
verktyg 
verktyg

Bikes: Current favorites: 1988 Peugeot Birraritz, 1984 Gitane Super Corsa, 1980s DeRosa, 1981 Bianchi Campione Del Mondo, 1992 Paramount OS, 1988 Colnago Technos, 1985 RalieghUSA SBDU Team Pro

Mentioned: 207 Post(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Liked 1,237 Times in 653 Posts
Look KG 176 Decals

It looks like Look KG 176 frames came in silver with blue, yellow and red seat tube stripes and simple metallic brown color.

These look like simple decals to make... The seat tube sticker is the most complicated but that should be a piece of cake for a good decal maker.

I would think that decal makers are reluctant to put in the effort to respond without good pictures of what someone is looking for...

verktyg

Chas. ;-)

Old 04-01-20, 06:09 PM
cdaniels

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 53 Posts
Yes they are and unfortunately my frame had been repainted and the decals were removed. I have decent images from online of all the decals except for the one on the toptube. I have some of it but not good enough to see it completely.