Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Living Car Free
Reload this Page >

Retiring and car free

Notices
Living Car Free Do you live car free or car light? Do you prefer to use alternative transportation (bicycles, walking, other human-powered or public transportation) for everyday activities whenever possible? Discuss your lifestyle here.

Retiring and car free

Old 12-28-17, 05:26 AM
Walter S

Bikes: Surly Long Haul Disc Trucker

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by tandempower
I always wonder if the world would improve if some people would think more like some others or not.
I can help you out there. YES. Unless the world is as good as it could possibly be, it will definitely be better of some people would think more like (certain) others. Unless of course NOBODY has a single valid thought about how to improve the world. Then again if some people simply think like others but pick the wrong people to think like, that might make the world worse!
Old 12-28-17, 10:37 AM
tandempower

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8084 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Walter S
I can help you out there. YES. Unless the world is as good as it could possibly be, it will definitely be better of some people would think more like (certain) others. Unless of course NOBODY has a single valid thought about how to improve the world. Then again if some people simply think like others but pick the wrong people to think like, that might make the world worse!
I think you hit the nail on the head here. The problem is which people think right and which think wrong, but that discussion goes into P&R territory, so I think your post here sums up what can be said about it in this forum.