Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Commuting
Reload this Page >

Assess yourself for 2019!

Search
Notices
Commuting Bicycle commuting is easier than you think, before you know it, you'll be hooked. Learn the tips, hints, equipment, safety requirements for safely riding your bike to work.

Assess yourself for 2019!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-20, 07:03 AM
esmith2039

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Only got a hair over 2k last year. Not as good as I should have! But I figured up I had 54 vacation days and if you include the holidays that's almost 800 miles gone. Before the month trip I had to skip a bunch of days due to a time crunch putting up a new fence... trying to save energy for home projects when I get home seemed to be a problem in 2019. 2020 I will be doing more riding regardless, really bike commuting only adds 10 minutes. I'm waiting on the announcement of RAGBRAI's route this year and mostly likely will do that and two other bike tours I'm planning. I did 3k in 2017 maybe 2020 will be a 4k year.. seems like a good goal for my 40th birthday!