Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > BMX
Reload this Page >

Im new here

Search
Notices
BMX Dirt, vert, flatland or street? Drop in the BMX forum to talk to other 20" riders around the world. What is the best BMX bicycle for you? Learn all about it here.

Im new here

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-03, 04:05 PM
biker28
RIP, Riding in Heaven

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Im new here

OK! I Im looking at bmx bikes and im looking for a strong light bike for mostly street riding. I was llooking at the Eastern Jane and was wondering if that would be a good bike for street. Please keep the bike costs under 400! If anyone has any other good street bikes that are strong durable and light please respond asap!Im loooking for a fresstyle frame 3 piece crank, gyro with rear brake it does not need to have a front brake. I wasn HIGH WALL rims! I wan them to last cause thats the first thing i normally end up buying! and dont forget no more than 34 pounds and strong! under 400!
Old 10-13-03, 04:17 PM
biker28
RIP, Riding in Heaven

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
you think and f series would be better to get how are the f5s?
Old 10-14-03, 09:05 AM
punkbiker

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
just build a bike... buy n/e frame... used bikes are hard to trust because they werent built for u... just buy a frame and order parts from ur local store...

ps... headsets are stronger than gyros... if u wanna barspin just get a long cable...

Old 10-14-03, 09:08 AM
punkbiker

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
ebay never fails