Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electric Bikes
Reload this Page >

Aostirmotor Folding Fat Tire Bike

Notices
Electric Bikes Here's a place to discuss ebikes, from home grown to high-tech.

Old 06-24-20, 02:58 PM
datedd

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I just purchased and assembled my Aostirmotor Folding Fat Tire eBike. The instructions do not give any guidance on how to turn on the front headlight. There is no switch, and when I go to the LCD panel, I have pressed just about every combination of the three buttons (+, ON/OFF, -) and get nothing! This is EXTREMELY frustrating, and this company is very lousy in providing operating instructions for a very simple thing.

Does anybody have this type of bike and can you please give me the magical touch for turning on this light? Or else, I'm just going to trash it and get a conventional light.

The site won't let me post pictures but you can google the bike to see what everything looks like.

Thanks!

datedd
Old 03-27-21, 09:55 PM
michaelInPS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Headlight switch

[QUOTE=datedd;21551656]I just purchased and assembled my Aostirmotor Folding Fat Tire eBike. The instructions do not give any guidance on how to turn on the front headlight. There is no switch, and when I go to the LCD panel, I have pressed just about every combination of the three buttons (+, ON/OFF, -) and get nothing! This is EXTREMELY frustrating, and this company is very lousy in providing operating instructions for a very simple thing.

Press the "UP" button on your controller on the left handlebar for about 3 seconds or so to turn on the headlight. Also the service menu is accessed by pressing the UP and DOWN simultaneously for about 3 seconds. That gives you the ability to hack a few things (like change the voltage for your controller if you get a different battery).

-Mike