Go Back  Bike Forums > News & Suggestions > Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback
Reload this Page >

Switching from 26" to 24"...Possible? Advisable?

Search
Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-18, 01:02 AM
Cheeky DeVille

Bikes: Raleigh Burner MKII

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hello,
In Bombay, India - F-55 yrs/5'2"/55kgs
I've just gotten myself a Montague Paratrooper Pro the other day and stand over is less than an inch and I keep banging my shin on the carrier rack. Also feels a bit bulky.
Bought it online, no bike fit etc. and joined up here after I received the bike....I know I know...

I think the solution for it may be a change in tyre size... So would it be possible to change from a 26" to 24" tyres?

This would bring the stand over down to 2", simultaneously making the bike lighter and easier on the fold and my confidence over the moon!!!!

If possible, what brand rims and tubeless tyres ? In the mid to lower range please.

Please advise.

Last edited by Cheeky DeVille; 11-13-18 at 01:28 AM.