Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt Live Track Issues

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-20, 08:39 PM
FujiQG7

Bikes: 2021 Ridley Helium SLX Disc, 2018 Diamondback Century 6C, 2014 Fuji Roubaix 1.3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 15 Posts

Anyone have issues or know what My dumb self is doing wrong with the Wahoo Live Track...I keep trying to share a one day live track when I ride by myself but the link keeps pulling up a ride from a year ago. I’ve re-synced my unit to my phone and trying with and without a route. Nothing works. I’m probably missing something really simple. Any advice appreciated.
Old 06-03-20, 10:05 PM
Robert A

Bikes: 2019 CAAD12, 2015 Specialized Sirrus Comp

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Liked 64 Times in 46 Posts
There is an acknowledged problem with Live Track and Wahoo is developing a firmware update to fix it. For me, LT will track the ride till my phone loses cell coverage the first time, then will cease tracking even after cell coverage is restored.

James (Wahoo Fitness Support)

Jun 1, 2020, 2:32:31 PM EDT

The Live Track issue is still being addressed at this time, but we are hopeful for a release to resolve this in the near future. I will keep this on-hold to make sure you receive the notification for the release.

Best regards,
James
Likes For Robert A:
Old 06-03-20, 10:08 PM
FujiQG7

Bikes: 2021 Ridley Helium SLX Disc, 2018 Diamondback Century 6C, 2014 Fuji Roubaix 1.3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 15 Posts
Awesome, thanks! I figured something had to be up. Thought I searched the web long enough to find the info but must not have.
Old 06-04-20, 12:49 AM
Seattle Forrest

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 18883 Post(s)
Liked 10,646 Times in 6,054 Posts
Google Maps has a similar feature you can use in the meantime.
Old 06-04-20, 06:40 AM
blazin
Blazer of saddles, trails

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 25 Posts
I’ve had this issue. Try hitting “reset live track links” under settings. This solved the issue of sharing a link to an old ride. Of course, LT still drops out mid-ride (or earlier) as others have reported...