Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Center Pull Brakes with Braze-on Posts

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-16, 05:11 AM
Ride-Fly

Bikes: Colnago Mix, Dean El Diente Ti S&S, Lynskey Cooper CX Disc Ti S&S, Mondonico Futura Legerro, DeRosa Primato, Tommaisini Tecno, Ciöcc Mokva80, Colnago Classic, Brompton M6L, Bob Jackson Audax End-E

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What are the options for these types of brakes? The most obvious are Paul Racers and Compass CPs. Any others worthy of consideration? Between these two, any opinion on which is the better brake?

Are the braze-on post positions a universal fit for all of these types of brakes? Once I have the posts installed on the frame, can I use Pauls, Compass, or the other potential options?

Thanks.
Old 08-23-16, 05:39 AM
Salamandrine 

Bikes: 78 Masi Criterium, 68 PX10, 2016 Mercian King of Mercia, Rivendell Clem Smith Jr

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
Quoted: 2317 Post(s)
Liked 597 Times in 430 Posts
Other options would be Gran Compe 450 or 610, both of which are in current production, and Mafac, which are not. The Dia Compe types need special springs I believe, if used with braze on fittings. Same would go for vintage Weinmann, if you want to use them. (virtually identical to Dia Compe)

RE Universal fit - Ideally you want to know the brakes you will use as well as the wheel and tire size beforehand, but that said you should be able to use Mafac, Compass, or GC 610 on the same post AFAIK, though the latter need special springs. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not absolutely certain. GC pivots seem to be about 2mm farther apart than Mafac. Pauls I've heard have a different mounting height. DIA-COMPE Center-Pull To Braze-On Assembly Kit for one Brake | Cycles Toussaint

I'm building up a bike now with the reissue GC 610 (not braze on), and my current rider is Mafac equipped. Generally I've found in the past that Mafacs have a bit more brute force, but the Weinmann/DC type modulates a bit better. We shall see how the reissues do, as they are more stoutly made than the old ones.

Last edited by Salamandrine; 08-23-16 at 05:42 AM.
Old 08-23-16, 05:43 AM
bulldog1935
Banned.

Bikes: '74 Raleigh International utility; '98 Moser Forma road; '92 Viner Pro CX upright

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 939 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Diacompe Ene (which are the Compass Mafac clones) - available through Japan vendors

compare cost with Touissant.
Old 08-23-16, 05:53 AM
bulldog1935
Banned.

Bikes: '74 Raleigh International utility; '98 Moser Forma road; '92 Viner Pro CX upright

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Ride-Fly
What are the options for these types of brakes? The most obvious are Paul Racers and Compass CPs. Any others worthy of consideration? Between these two, any opinion on which is the better brake?

Are the braze-on post positions a universal fit for all of these types of brakes? Once I have the posts installed on the frame, can I use Pauls, Compass, or the other potential options?

Thanks.
I'm back - this is worth buying from Japan - $30/caliper

https://www.cyclesgrandbois.com/SHOP/gc450.html
take them apart and reassemble on your posts
you also need this part
https://www.cyclesgrandbois.com/SHOP/gb_bsp.html
and they make a fancy tool for holding adjustment on your pads while you tighten them
https://www.cyclesgrandbois.com/SHOP/gb_tool_ch.html

ps - I've bought a lot from Grand Bois and Alex's cycle - GB will send you a paypal invoice with shipping included (express mail, not bad from Japan).
GB will also send you their gorgeous catalog with every order.

Last edited by bulldog1935; 08-23-16 at 07:05 AM.
Old 08-23-16, 07:01 AM
noglider 
aka Tom Reingold

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 511 Post(s)
Quoted: 7360 Post(s)
Liked 2,503 Times in 1,452 Posts
Originally Posted by bulldog1935

******************************?GC??? **********????
Those are gorgeous.

If you want to spend less, MAFAC brakes are pretty darned good.

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.
Old 08-23-16, 07:24 AM
djkashuba 

Bikes: Motobecane Le Champion, Raleigh International, Bertin, Raleigh DL-1 1980, Colnago Super,Follis, Bianchi Competizione, Brompton M6L, Black Mountain Monstercros

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked 839 Times in 151 Posts
Interesting questions (I have no answers) I would like to know if the Compass CPs would work on my Centurion.

Dia Compe Model G brakes/ Centurion Pro Tour
by djk762, on Flickr
Old 08-23-16, 07:26 AM
bulldog1935
Banned.

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
probably not with that reach, but the Pauls would, and I'd rather have them at that long reach.
Andy at Modern Bike is the one guy who discounts Paul Components
https://ruedatropical.com/2009/01/maf...l-brake-specs/ - he has all the specs tabulated
Old 08-23-16, 08:22 AM
Ride-Fly

Bikes: Colnago Mix, Dean El Diente Ti S&S, Lynskey Cooper CX Disc Ti S&S, Mondonico Futura Legerro, DeRosa Primato, Tommaisini Tecno, Ciöcc Mokva80, Colnago Classic, Brompton M6L, Bob Jackson Audax End-E

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Diacompe Ene (which are the Compass Mafac clones) - available through Japan vendors

compare cost with Touissant.

******************************?GC??? **********????
take them apart and reassemble on your posts
you also need this part
****************************************?? **********????
and they make a fancy tool for holding adjustment on your pads while you tighten them
****************************** **********????

ps - I've bought a lot from Grand Bois and Alex's cycle - GB will send you a paypal invoice with shipping included (express mail, not bad from Japan).
GB will also send you their gorgeous catalog with every order.
Outstanding! I dig the looks and the price!!! Do you know what the distance required for these brakes? Seems shorter and narrower than the Pauls.

Originally Posted by Salamandrine
Other options would be Gran Compe 450 or 610, both of which are in current production, and Mafac, which are not. The Dia Compe types need special springs I believe, if used with braze on fittings. Same would go for vintage Weinmann, if you want to use them. (virtually identical to Dia Compe)

RE Universal fit - Ideally you want to know the brakes you will use as well as the wheel and tire size beforehand, but that said you should be able to use Mafac, Compass, or GC 610 on the same post AFAIK, though the latter need special springs. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not absolutely certain. GC pivots seem to be about 2mm farther apart than Mafac. Pauls I've heard have a different mounting height. DIA-COMPE Center-Pull To Braze-On Assembly Kit for one Brake | Cycles Toussaint

I'm building up a bike now with the reissue GC 610 (not braze on), and my current rider is Mafac equipped. Generally I've found in the past that Mafacs have a bit more brute force, but the Weinmann/DC type modulates a bit better. We shall see how the reissues do, as they are more stoutly made than the old ones.
Again, Sal, you are a plethora of info! Thanks! The Gran Comps you are referring to are the ones bulldog linked, correct?

It's a bummer that all CPs aren't universally mounted!

Originally Posted by noglider
Those are gorgeous.

If you want to spend less, MAFAC brakes are pretty darned good.
Where can you find Mafacs? Used on eBay?

probably not with that reach, but the Pauls would, and I'd rather have them at that long reach.
MAFAC, Dia-Compe & Paul Centerpull Brake Specs : La Rueda Tropical - he has all the specs tabulated
Thanks for that bulldog! It's like gold I tell ya!
Old 08-23-16, 08:23 AM
ironwood

Bikes: 1984 Bridgestone 400 1985Univega nouevo sport 650b conversion 1993b'stone RBT 1985 Schwinn Tempo

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
Liked 152 Times in 100 Posts
I don't think Paul racers will fit on Dia-Comp or MAFAC posts, nor will Dia-Comp, Mafac and their clones work on posts for Paul Racers. I'm not sure of this; perhaps someone has actually mounted Dia-comps on Paul posts or vice versa.
Old 08-23-16, 08:29 AM
bulldog1935
Banned.

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ironwood
I don't think Paul racers will fit on Dia-Comp or MAFAC posts, nor will Dia-Comp, Mafac and their clones work on posts for Paul Racers. I'm not sure of this; perhaps someone has actually mounted Dia-comps on Paul posts or vice versa.
You could be totally right.

Ride-fly, if you haven't brazed the posts yet, the correct approach is get the brakes first.

They do look shorter than these
https://www.diacompe.com.tw/product/gc700/
here we go
https://www.diacompe.com.tw/product/gc610/
Dia Compe makes 450, 610 and 700 reach

so keep looking, maybe you can find the gran compe CPs in the UK, or if all else fails, you can try a Japan broker like noppin.com
give them the link to the product you want, they will shop in Japan, get you the best price, add 20% brokerage fee
(just remember they will add final post to US)
Old 08-23-16, 08:37 AM
bulldog1935
Banned.

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Ride-fly, here they are - all 3 sizes at SJS
https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/brakes-centre-pull/?geoc=US

probably 610 in front for sure?

and remember, you still need these parts:
https://www.diacompe.com.tw/product/g...assembly-kits/
Old 08-23-16, 08:39 AM
Salamandrine 

Bikes: 78 Masi Criterium, 68 PX10, 2016 Mercian King of Mercia, Rivendell Clem Smith Jr

Again, Sal, you are a plethora of info! Thanks! The Gran Comps you are referring to are the ones bulldog linked, correct?

It's a bummer that all CPs aren't universally mounted!
Yeah, those are the Gran Compe 450, the short reach model with post style pads. There's also the Gran Compe 610 which are medium reach (erroneously often called long reach these days), which are a slightly updated version of the old Weinmann Vainqueur or Gran/Dia Compe 610 brakes. Also dia compe 750 are available, the long reach model.

I think you guys lost a zero though, as 30,000 yen is ~$300. Unless Japanese use a comma like Europeans in numbers? I don't know. There's vendors on ebay that sell them too, and the old vintage ones come up on ebay.

VO sells the 610 with upgraded pads here. Dia-Compe #610 Centerpull Brake

I'm pretty sure you could mount both the common Mafacs and Weinmann/dia-compe types on the same posts with a bit of adjustment, assuming the same reach.
Old 08-23-16, 08:42 AM
Salamandrine 

I would pick the Gran Compe 610 medium reach for a normal touring bike, in fact I did.
Old 08-23-16, 10:52 AM
Salamandrine 

As long as this obscure C&V topic has come up: has anyone had a chance to compare braze on center pull brakes to center pull brakes with a Spence Wolfe style booster plate? It seems like the extra rigidity would get you most if not all of the stiffness of direct braze ons, though it's not as elegant and probably a few grams heavier.

The new GC 610 CNC brakes are beefier than the originals, and may not need it, other than for coolness.

(SF Bay area people may be familiar with these and other mods originating from the old Cupertino Bike Shop)
Old 08-23-16, 11:04 AM
noglider 
aka Tom Reingold

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 511 Post(s)
Quoted: 7360 Post(s)
Liked 2,503 Times in 1,452 Posts
Where can you find Mafacs? Used on eBay?
Yes, ebay, craigslist, cheap donor bikes. They are everywhere. Don't pay much for them. If the extra trouble it takes to set them up isn't a burden for you, they are some of the best values in brakes. If you want to buy a pair, or even if you're just curious, set up a google alert for them so you can see how they are selling on craigslist, ebay, etc.

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.
Old 08-23-16, 11:04 AM
ironwood

Bikes: 1984 Bridgestone 400 1985Univega nouevo sport 650b conversion 1993b'stone RBT 1985 Schwinn Tempo

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
Liked 152 Times in 100 Posts
The Jitensha Studio, Welcome to Jitensha Studio , sells the Grand Bois Chouette brakes which like the Compass brakes, are based on MAFACs. They carry both the standard reach, which is like the Racer, and the long reach version comparable to the Raid. They alsotake orders for the Ebisu frames. Did anyone mention them on your other thread?
Old 08-23-16, 11:10 AM
bulldog1935
Banned.

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
good call, Jitensha is a good outfit
Old 08-23-16, 01:52 PM
Ride-Fly

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ironwood
The Jitensha Studio, Welcome to Jitensha Studio , sells the Grand Bois Chouette brakes which like the Compass brakes, are based on MAFACs. They carry both the standard reach, which is like the Racer, and the long reach version comparable to the Raid. They alsotake orders for the Ebisu frames. Did anyone mention them on your other thread?
You're the first! Thanks! I'll check them out.

Originally Posted by noglider
Yes, ebay, craigslist, cheap donor bikes. They are everywhere. Don't pay much for them. If the extra trouble it takes to set them up isn't a burden for you, they are some of the best values in brakes. If you want to buy a pair, or even if you're just curious, set up a google alert for them so you can see how they are selling on craigslist, ebay, etc.
If I can score some for dirt cheap, I'll get some just so I can tinker with them.

Ride-fly, here they are - all 3 sizes at SJS
https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/brakes-centre-pull/?geoc=US

probably 610 in front for sure?

and remember, you still need these parts:
GC450 CENTER PULL CALIPER ASSEMBLY KITS :: DIA-COMPE
As long as this obscure C&V topic has come up: has anyone had a chance to compare braze on center pull brakes to center pull brakes with a Spence Wolfe style booster plate? It seems like the extra rigidity would get you most if not all of the stiffness of direct braze ons, though it's not as elegant and probably a few grams heavier.

The new GC 610 CNC brakes are beefier than the originals, and may not need it, other than for coolness.

(SF Bay area people may be familiar with these and other mods originating from the old Cupertino Bike Shop)
Yeah, those are the Gran Compe 450, the short reach model with post style pads. There's also the Gran Compe 610 which are medium reach (erroneously often called long reach these days), which are a slightly updated version of the old Weinmann Vainqueur or Gran/Dia Compe 610 brakes. Also dia compe 750 are available, the long reach model.

I think you guys lost a zero though, as 30,000 yen is ~$300. Unless Japanese use a comma like Europeans in numbers? I don't know. There's vendors on ebay that sell them too, and the old vintage ones come up on ebay.

VO sells the 610 with upgraded pads here. Dia-Compe #610 Centerpull Brake

I'm pretty sure you could mount both the common Mafacs and Weinmann/dia-compe types on the same posts with a bit of adjustment, assuming the same reach.
Wowzers, all these options are making my head spin a little!!! . But that's what I asked for!!! Thanks bubbas- I be learnin a lot!!!!
Old 08-23-16, 01:54 PM
bulldog1935
Banned.

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
perfect - take your time and make plans
Old 08-23-16, 02:37 PM
iTod
Master of the Obvious

Bikes: bridgestone mb-6, schwinn tempo

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Having spent way too much time researching this very topic, I have come to understand that the Paul Racer uses cantilever brake posts, mounted in a different position than cantilever posts would be for cantilever brakes, and therefore incompatible with MAFAC/DiaCompe/etc. centerpulls. I have a set of the RAIDs in use on a bike currently, though not brazed on (yet.) I really like them. Also currently use a pair of Weinmanns, also not brazed on. I don't hate them... Proper set up and Kool stop pads really seem to help. And, fwiw, I really kind of lust after the Pauls, and if you're going to have braze ons added, and your choice was between the Pauls or the RAIDS, I think I'd go with the Pauls, especially given that the price is not typically so disparate.(Of course, the occasional "good deal" pops up on the bay, but never when I'm looking!)
Also, the thing to bear in mind with any of them is what size tires you plan to use with them, as some allow for wider tires than others.
I am always open and quite happy to be proven wrong on any and all of the above points.
Good luck!
Old 08-23-16, 02:38 PM
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1301 Post(s)
Quoted: 4691 Post(s)
Liked 5,838 Times in 2,297 Posts
MAFAC, Dia-Compe & Paul Centerpull Brake Specs : La Rueda Tropical - he has all the specs tabulated
I refer to that picture often.
Old 08-23-16, 03:28 PM
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1301 Post(s)
Quoted: 4691 Post(s)
Liked 5,838 Times in 2,297 Posts

Thanks.
You need to first consider the relationship between the brake, tire, and fender (I'll assume that since you'll want to ride this bike during the long rainy season of Portlandia). For example, the 650b x 42mm tired, fendered "standard" for rando bikes gives you a choice between cantilevers or long reach centerpulls. Paul and Compass make them, but I prefer reusing the classic MAFAC RAID, which even Jan Heine admits is an optimal shape. The brass bushings and thrust washers are an upgrade, the rest of the "upgrade kit" are really cosmetic, IMO.

The reach of a MAFAC RAID is 66-80mm from the bolt hole. If you're brazing the posts on, the bolt hole doesn't matter, it's where the posts are brazed on relative to the dropout/hub centerline. Back to the "rando standard" I mentioned, you need long reach brakes. If you're using 700c x 35 tires + fenders, a "medium reach" centerpull might work just fine, and you can save some money on the brakes.

If you're a cost-conscious cyclist, I'd recommend staying away from the Compass or Paul brakes, since you can get the same performance for less money by purchasing a set of vintage RAID's and add the brass bushings and washers for less than $100. Add a little elbow grease and they can even be polished up. If you don't need the extra reach, there are less expensive options.

Note that just because a frame has centerpull posts you can't just mix and match any brake, even assuming the reach works. The center distance between the posts varies between different centerpulls. You can cheat a bit away from the published dimensions, for example, if you have a fairly narrow fork crown and want RAID centerpull posts. The brakes will work, but not optimally.

Building bicycles is an exercise in compromise and value judgements.
Old 08-23-16, 03:41 PM
bloom87

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
my own recommandation :
any MAFAC brake. they're cheap, they do the job, and there are tons of spare parts around

pics might say it better
both front and rear can lock the wheel on my setup...

Last edited by bloom87; 08-23-16 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-23-16, 06:11 PM
Chris W.

Bikes: 76' Centrurion Pro-Tour, 86' Specialized Rock Hopper, 88' Centurion Iron Man, 89' Bruce Gordon "Hikari", 95' Rock Hopper Ultra.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
I mounted some MAFAC Racers'on my Centurion Pro-Tour, and the fit was great! I changed it back to the Dia-Comp calipers as they looked better, and didn't squeal I definitely think the brazed on post make the caliper stiffer. And fwiw I did see a Pro-Tour on Flickr that had Paul Racers' installed (not supposed to work/fit, but the guy said they did).
Cheers,
Chris
Old 08-25-16, 12:04 PM
Ride-Fly

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
perfect - take your time and make plans
Originally Posted by iTod
Having spent way too much time researching this very topic, I have come to understand that the Paul Racer uses cantilever brake posts, mounted in a different position than cantilever posts would be for cantilever brakes, and therefore incompatible with MAFAC/DiaCompe/etc. centerpulls. I have a set of the RAIDs in use on a bike currently, though not brazed on (yet.) I really like them. Also currently use a pair of Weinmanns, also not brazed on. I don't hate them... Proper set up and Kool stop pads really seem to help. And, fwiw, I really kind of lust after the Pauls, and if you're going to have braze ons added, and your choice was between the Pauls or the RAIDS, I think I'd go with the Pauls, especially given that the price is not typically so disparate.(Of course, the occasional "good deal" pops up on the bay, but never when I'm looking!)
Also, the thing to bear in mind with any of them is what size tires you plan to use with them, as some allow for wider tires than others.
I am always open and quite happy to be proven wrong on any and all of the above points.
Good luck!
Yep, checking all the links in this thread, and researching other's opinions on this topic can certainly make your head spin. But as a result, I'm questioning whether I want or need to go with the braze-ons. Seems most are content with the center mount CPs, and it opens more options. I want to be able to run 32s with fenders, but likely run 28s or 30s.

Originally Posted by gugie
You need to first consider the relationship between the brake, tire, and fender (I'll assume that since you'll want to ride this bike during the long rainy season of Portlandia). For example, the 650b x 42mm tired, fendered "standard" for rando bikes gives you a choice between cantilevers or long reach centerpulls. Paul and Compass make them, but I prefer reusing the classic MAFAC RAID, which even Jan Heine admits is an optimal shape. The brass bushings and thrust washers are an upgrade, the rest of the "upgrade kit" are really cosmetic, IMO.

The reach of a MAFAC RAID is 66-80mm from the bolt hole. If you're brazing the posts on, the bolt hole doesn't matter, it's where the posts are brazed on relative to the dropout/hub centerline. Back to the "rando standard" I mentioned, you need long reach brakes. If you're using 700c x 35 tires + fenders, a "medium reach" centerpull might work just fine, and you can save some money on the brakes.

If you're a cost-conscious cyclist, I'd recommend staying away from the Compass or Paul brakes, since you can get the same performance for less money by purchasing a set of vintage RAID's and add the brass bushings and washers for less than $100. Add a little elbow grease and they can even be polished up. If you don't need the extra reach, there are less expensive options.

Note that just because a frame has centerpull posts you can't just mix and match any brake, even assuming the reach works. The center distance between the posts varies between different centerpulls. You can cheat a bit away from the published dimensions, for example, if you have a fairly narrow fork crown and want RAID centerpull posts. The brakes will work, but not optimally.

Building bicycles is an exercise in compromise and value judgements.
All these gotchas and details are what's making me question the CP braze-on route. Would be a lot easier to just do the center mount CPs. I guess if I just say, "screw it, I'm doing the Paul Racers", there's not much else to say. I'd just order the frame with that specification in mind. But then again, that frame is then forever married to Pauls. Do I want to do that?

Originally Posted by bloom87
my own recommandation :
any MAFAC brake. they're cheap, they do the job, and there are tons of spare parts around
Do you convert the Mafacs to post mounts or do they come that way? I've only seen the center mounts on eBay, so I assume you have to convert them. Easy to do? As Gugie mentioned above, about $100 to convert to brass bushings and washer? (I'm assuming that is what's required to convert them to post mounted use.). Seems like I'm up to $130-$200 to go with Mafacs. In that case, I think I'd rather pay the extra duckets and get the Pauls, if I decide to go the post instead of center mount route.

Originally Posted by Chris W.
I mounted some MAFAC Racers'on my Centurion Pro-Tour, and the fit was great! I changed it back to the Dia-Comp calipers as they looked better, and didn't squeal I definitely think the brazed on post make the caliper stiffer. And fwiw I did see a Pro-Tour on Flickr that had Paul Racers' installed (not supposed to work/fit, but the guy said they did).
Cheers,
Chris
Stiffer calipers equal stronger braking, I'm sure, but how much stronger, and what does it do for modulation? Is the effort and cost worth the performance delta?

I hope lots of you will chime in with your opinion on this question. Again, appreciate you guys sharing your knowledge and experiences. Thanks all!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.