Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Pacific Northwest
Reload this Page >

Oregon Event Rides that you're doing?

Notices
Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Alaska

Old 07-04-19, 10:55 PM
Cat Daddy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Dusted off the old road bike today, pumped up the tires, and did a 21 mile ride this evening. First real ride of the year for me and I certainly felt it. But, I gotta get hopping, cuz I'm doing the Blackberry bRamble in Eugene (Aug 4th) with a buddy of mine and we're registered for the 64 mile route. We did it last year but I didn't do near enough training for it. Gonna do better this year. Then in September I'm registered for Ride The Rogue in Rogue River, and I'm planning to do the 99 mile route on that ride.

Anyone else doing any of the upcoming event rides here in Oregon this year? I know a few of them have already happened, like the Strawberry Century and Reach The Beach.

Cheers, y'all!
Old 07-10-19, 01:35 PM
SlowJoeCrow

Bikes: Redline Conquest Pro, Kona Cinder Cone, Trek Fuel EX8(RIP) Pivot Mach 5 frankenbike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts
We live on the East side of the Cascades and work on Saturdays so event access is limited. So far we did the Monster Cookie in April and plan the Covered Bridge tour in Albany 8/11 https://www.mvbc.com/tours/coveredbridge. Plus Bend Bikes "Ride the Bridges" but that's a small ride that's only worth it for locals or if you're already visiting.