Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Old Vetta C10 cycle spedo

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-19, 04:35 PM
royphotog

Bikes: 1979 Centurion Omega, 95(?) Rocky Mountain Sherpa

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 28 Posts

Got my old Centurian road bike down from the rafters in the garage this year and have been riding it around a little. New tires, cleaned up the rims, new peddles. doing well and getting back in the grobve of riding a bike again. I was surprised to find that my old cycle computer/speedo (Vetta C10) worked. wow, It had been sitting or at least 20 years, but the battery soon died. I replace it today and set it up (found a PDF online) Just surprised that it still works. Seams to have most of the features of inexpensive units today, speed, trip meter, stopwatch, clock, and max speed.
Old 09-22-19, 06:13 PM
blakcloud

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked 352 Times in 225 Posts
I remember those! You certainly got your money's worth out of that one (and the bike).