Go Back  Bike Forums > The Racer's Forum > Cyclocross Racing
Reload this Page >

SSCXWC19UT, Singlespeeders Unite!

Search
Notices
Cyclocross Racing Discuss pro racing, the big races, and even the small backyard races. Don't forget to update all the members with your own race results.

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-19, 10:52 PM
AquaTerra1

Bikes: n+1 please - a list of 20-ish, everything from a 1951 Schwinn to a 2019 Lynskey GR270, many 1970s Schwinns, road, dirt, mtn, CX, SS, casual, folder, and a '66 Schwinn Twinn violet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Hi folks - If there's any SSCX-ers out there, come join us in Santa Clara, Utah Nov 21-24, 2019 for the SSCX World Championships. If you win, you get a MANDATORY tattoo. I'm on the 'bad ideas' planning committee, and there's a lot to be excited about. It's a wonderful event of cycling, friends, 'racing', beer drinking, socializing, and more. Group rides and 'feats of strength' like all SSCXWC events will highlight to beauty of SW UT and one of the rides will get us to Arizona petroglyphs (how sweet is that?). There is fantastic desert singletrack too. Less than 2 hr drive from Vegas. For more information, enter 'SSCXWC19UT GRO promotions' into your search engine. Look for me on a Raleigh KYFNCX beltdrive with lime green bar tape!
Likes For AquaTerra1:
Old 10-14-19, 12:05 PM
tpower

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Always a great time! #handupsarenotacrime !