Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Bodymax B150

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-16, 06:43 PM
Ibster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bodymax B150

Which seat is best for bodymax B150

The seat that comes with the bike is torture
Old 09-24-16, 11:03 PM
BobbyG

Bikes: 2015 Charge Plug, 2007 Dahon Boardwalk, 1997 Nishiki Blazer, 1984 Nishiki International, 2006 Felt F65, 1989 Dahon Getaway V

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
Liked 1,678 Times in 827 Posts
The "best" seat is as varied as people's personal anatomy. What works for one, may not work for another. Three things come to mind: one, the seat may not be the only culprit, or even the actual problem. Try adjusting the positon of the seat and handlebars in relation to each other heightwise and fore and aft. And two, the width of the seat may be mis-matched to your anatomy, it may be too wide, or too narrow. and finally, there is the issue of suspension and padding. I realize the Bodymax B150 is a stationaly bike, but your body is still in motion. Some swear off padded seats and padded seat covers, some swear by them. Also a seat with springs may help. You don't mention what kind of discomfort you are experiencing, so all I give you are ideas that may spark an idea for a solution for you.
Old 09-26-16, 02:21 AM
Ibster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bodymax seat

Thanks Bobby G

The discomfort regarding the seat is that its too hard & I suppose narrow

I spotted this complaint in reviews about the product & some of the people that bought it changed the seats which is what i am looking to do

Just need to know the better type of seat to buy & from where