Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Commuting
Reload this Page >

Bike to Work website

Search
Notices
Commuting Bicycle commuting is easier than you think, before you know it, you'll be hooked. Learn the tips, hints, equipment, safety requirements for safely riding your bike to work.

Bike to Work website

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-04, 12:45 PM
The Wanderer

Bikes: '84 Ross Mt. Rainier, '97 Specialized Stumpjumper M2Pro, '98 Novara Trionfo TeamSL, '00 Novara Metro with Xtracycle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bike to Work website

Check out the following link for Bike to Work week. The site is heavily sponsored by Shimano and promotes the Nexus hub, but there is a lot of good infromation for the new or timid bike commuter. It seems like an easy place to point our co-workers, friends, and family who have questions or thoughts about bike commuting.

https://www.bike-to-work.com/

Here's to hoping that 5% of all commute trips in the US will be by bike!
Old 04-09-04, 11:19 AM
Wasatch_commute

Bikes: Novara Safari

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've seen their ad on Bicycle magazine. But, the website is definitely easier to spread the info. Thank you.
Old 04-09-04, 11:45 AM
Stubacca

Bikes: '03 Fuji Roubaix Pro; '03 KleinGi Attitude; '06 Soma Rush; '04 Surly Cross-Check; '06 Soma Rush; '07 Scott CR1 / Chorus

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Very cool... thanks! I have a couple of co-workers who are almost convinced that riding to work occasionally could be a good thing. This site might help me tip them over the edge...