Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

(UK) Bob Jackson 1995 Super Tourist (built for someone who was 6ft4)

Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Old 04-26-20, 03:46 AM
Coatesa

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Reynolds 351 ST Tubing
63cm Seat Tube
Top tube is 60cm

built in the early 90s for a retired teacher from Huddersfield. It was his retirement gift and he rode it from Lands end to John o’groats visiting all his old schools on the way.

i don’t know the frame size but hopefully measurements above help. It was built for someone who was 6ft4, my dad has owned it for a while and he is also 6ft4. I’ve got no chance being 5ft9

he used it for sportives, touring and Audaxes. it is a brilliant English touring bike that rides comfortably for days, has a brooks saddle

the front cantilever brake needs refitting (I couldn’t tell you if I have it but there is a box of junk he left behind) as he experimented with a mini v brake which ended up being a failure and he didn’t have time to refit.

I am based in North Yorkshire, specifically York. I have free train travel to London, once lockdown is over I could travel to Kings Cross with it.

Open to offers, really keen for it to go to a good home where it will be cherished. It ideally needs a respray as there are a few scuffs, it’s gorgeous though and I will be sad to see it leave my shed.

Old 05-04-20, 08:22 PM
Wordwreckin
Young Vintage

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Wow, wish this wasn’t across the pond. Looks amazing.