Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg)
Reload this Page >

PD Registration & Claremont, NH

Search
Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-08, 08:24 PM
WhaleOil
2008 Prouty

Bikes: 2007 Trek 7.5 FX 2007 Trek 4300

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I called up the local PD (the chief buys his bikes at the same LBS) and asked them if I had to physicaly bring my new bike down to register it or could I just bring the bill of sale down w/ s/n.

She said: Oh, just come down and get the paperwork and get a label.

Hmmmmmm.......

Is it just my twisted mind OR... can there be.....a way to launder stolen bikes.........

You could work this system over like a piece of dough in a KitchenAid!

Oh! When the light is right, I HAVE to take a pic of the bike rack in Claremont, NH.

I'm not a photographer, but you HAVE to see this! A town that thinks it is an up an coming community, a ...I' not even going there.....pics to follow.

I might need a helping hand on how to load pics to the board though.

Thank You! -eric
Old 03-16-08, 12:20 AM
chainsaw5vent

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
in the city that i work in, bike registration is usually used by adult males who cannot get drivers licenses..mostly parolees.. the p/d doesn't call you if your registered, stickered bike is recovered. and it is used as a controlling the silly guys who don't follow the standard traffic laws.