Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Fuji, Vintage 1975 (?)

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Fuji, Vintage 1975 (?)

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-19, 09:30 AM
VanRAH

Bikes: Colin Laing

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Fuji, Vintage 1975 (?)

Fuji Company built, Vintage 1975 (?), made with Chrome Moly frame tubes only. A Sport Day Bike, very comfortable ride, approximately 5000 miles since complete restoration (1986-89). I was a Bike Nash Bar certified installer back in the 80’s & 90’s. A customer - friend would come & ask me to build, up-grade or restore a bike. This bike has a 23”(58.4?) Seat tube, 22-1/2”(57.2?) Top tube CL to CL & 41-1/2”(105.4?) Wheel Base. This bike came to my shop for a complete bare metal frame new paint & Up-grade. I’m not sure but I think we also went with a Chrome Moly new fork at the time. And best he had me install all high end bearings, Headset, Bottom Bracket – Crank set, Hubs, pedals & detailers. The last bike that my buddy rode before his health ended his riding days. He passed away recently & his wife has asked me to sell this & two other bikes for her. This is a great all around bike he used it for back country roads & the bike paths. But it’s dirty with 20 years of basement dust & cob webs. Clean it up & ride the 240 Datsun of the past! Call 608 752-5925 NO Tex, Ask for Bob Jr.
Ps Price $ 450.00 OBO. I'll take any offer to her, so don't be put off by the asking price.

Old 04-08-19, 09:03 AM
VanRAH

Bikes: Colin Laing

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Greetings Guys; I reposted this over in "Classic & Vintage For Sale". So pleased respond to that area-thread as that's the one I'll be watching. Thanks, Ole' Bob.
Old 05-07-19, 04:36 AM
Pro11yN0taZeus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
so pretty! and great condition. Not suitable for my needs, but needed to say something.