Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

WTB a touring bike

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-23, 04:42 PM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,752 Times in 939 Posts
This is relevant, how?
Though I could be wrong, I believe this bicycle was the deceased owner's favorite touring bike. Relevant? Perhaps to someone else.
Old 07-16-23, 09:32 AM
mrv 
buy my bikes

Bikes: my very own customized GUNNAR CrossHairs

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
Liked 429 Times in 249 Posts
Originally Posted by randyjawa
Though I could be wrong, I believe this bicycle was the deceased owner's favorite touring bike. Relevant? Perhaps to someone else.
I believe the original poster said he is refurbing a bike he has - so the thread is kind of complete. I think.
This Ritchey is a lovely ride, so I think if you want to sell it, you can start a new thread with a price included. I was curious what the price is and nothing was shown, so a new thread is a better way to go than someone else's "ISO" thread.

cheers.
Old 07-16-23, 04:09 PM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,752 Times in 939 Posts
mrv ...

I cannot set price just yet. I did start a thread regarding a nice collection of bikes that just came available. I have suggested prices to the owner and am awaiting his response. Once he responds, prices will be posted. Anyway, have a look at Vintage Collection - All High End, if you wish.