Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Professional Cycling For the Fans
Reload this Page >

For Canadian fans who were GCN+ subscribers

Search
Notices
Professional Cycling For the Fans Follow the Tour de France,the Giro de Italia, the Spring Classics, or other professional cycling races? Here's your home...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-24, 11:32 AM
peter_d
self propelled lifer

Bikes: 1962 Dawes Galaxy; 72 Gitane Interclub;73 Peugeot PR10;78 Torpado Luxe;73 Grandis; 81 Raleigh/Carlton Comp; 85 Bianchi Stelvio; 87 Bianchi Brava; 73 Bottechia Special; 1969 or70 Bob Jackson

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts

I finally decided to go back to Flobikes after realising that none of the other GCN + coverage options were going to be available in Canada. I just rejoined yesterday so can't comment too much but from what I've seen so far the coverage seems similar to GCN+ and Eurosport. Rob Hatch, Jensie, Hannah Walker, Phil Gilbert etc. Nice change from the old days of Ant Macrossan doing every race. Flobikes is pricey if you pay monthly but by the year you save over $200.00. I wasn't a huge Flobike fan in the past but I guess they get credit for being the only service that actually Gives coverage here.