Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

For sale: Lot of bells

Old 08-20-19, 05:51 AM
TimmyT 
Keener splendor

Bikes: Black Mountain Cycles Road, Cannondale CAAD12, Nigel Dean Tour Ace, Cooper SS, Kinesis Tripster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
For sale: Lot of bells

I'm clearing out more things.
  • 3 brass bells: 2 Crane Karen bells (one missing a striker) both with patina, 1 Electra brass bell that mounts to a 1" headset. No patina, Nice sound.
  • 3 black bells: 1 Crane like (striker flew off, replaced with a bolt), 1 1-1/8 headset mount bell (never mounted), 1 'dink' bell with the striker held on with a twist-tie. A clever list member can figure this one out better, I think.
  • 1 Pirate bell: Goes krrriinng.. A very jolly sound from the jolly roger.
$35 shipped for all, CONUS.
Pics: https://imgur.com/a/PvLJg7V

Note to you BLOWHARD MORONS out there: The fork is not bent. Most PEUGEOTS of the '70s forks DID NOT line up with the head tube angle. This is normal. The last pic is from the 1972 Dutch catalog showing this EXACT MODEL in diagram. Keep your comments to yourself......
Old 08-23-19, 10:08 PM
mountaindave 
Happy Commuter

Bikes: Red bikes. Why do I have so many red bikes?! I thought green was my favorite color

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
pm sent
Old 08-25-19, 01:23 AM
TimmyT 
Keener splendor

Bikes: Black Mountain Cycles Road, Cannondale CAAD12, Nigel Dean Tour Ace, Cooper SS, Kinesis Tripster

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Thanks, Dave!
Note to you BLOWHARD MORONS out there: The fork is not bent. Most PEUGEOTS of the '70s forks DID NOT line up with the head tube angle. This is normal. The last pic is from the 1972 Dutch catalog showing this EXACT MODEL in diagram. Keep your comments to yourself......
Old 08-25-19, 01:30 PM
nlerner

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 25 Posts
Old 08-26-19, 12:34 PM
TimmyT 
Keener splendor

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
^ Perfect @nlerner

SOLD