Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

56CM Grandis Campione Del Mondo

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-20, 11:58 AM
velothree

Bikes: Lot's of prototype bikes from VAAST and Fuji.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
56CM Grandis Campione Del Mondo

I have this complete bike with the beautiful Grandis Campione Del Mundo fframe with Campagnolo Super Record, period correct group. Super Champion Gentleman clincher rims, veloflex tires. Original paint and Chrome in pretty good shape. Owned many nice bikes back in the 70's and 80's and really love the lugs and workmanship on Grandis. I think one of the under-appreciated italian builders. I've owned Masi, Colnago, Guerciotti, Ciocc, De Rosa, Viner, Rigi, Somec are ones that I can remember. What do you guys think it's worth? Any offers?

Last edited by velothree; 08-01-20 at 11:59 AM. Reason: correction
Old 08-01-20, 05:00 PM
repechage

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Quoted: 3464 Post(s)
Liked 2,827 Times in 1,995 Posts
I have one, in better times, I paid $800
Likes For repechage:
Old 08-02-20, 01:06 AM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Quoted: 4510 Post(s)
Liked 6,374 Times in 3,666 Posts
Absolutely beautiful but only at least 6cm too small.
Old 08-02-20, 04:44 AM
bikemig 

Bikes: A bunch of old bikes and a few new ones

Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Quoted: 5888 Post(s)
Liked 3,471 Times in 2,079 Posts
Originally Posted by velothree
I have this complete bike with the beautiful Grandis Campione Del Mundo fframe with Campagnolo Super Record, period correct group. Super Champion Gentleman clincher rims, veloflex tires. Original paint and Chrome in pretty good shape. Owned many nice bikes back in the 70's and 80's and really love the lugs and workmanship on Grandis. I think one of the under-appreciated italian builders. I've owned Masi, Colnago, Guerciotti, Ciocc, De Rosa, Viner, Rigi, Somec are ones that I can remember. What do you guys think it's worth? Any offers?

Beautiful bike. If you want to sell it here, you will have to join ($10 a year I think is the cost). The pandemic has pushed up bike prices as people try to head outdoors but I'm not sure it has had the same effect on top end vintage bikes. Still this is clearly worth some real money. I''ll let others give you an idea of what it might be worth to the right buyer.
Old 08-02-20, 06:58 AM
velothree

Bikes: Lot's of prototype bikes from VAAST and Fuji.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bikemig
Beautiful bike. If you want to sell it here, you will have to join ($10 a year I think is the cost). The pandemic has pushed up bike prices as people try to head outdoors but I'm not sure it has had the same effect on top end vintage bikes. Still this is clearly worth some real money. I''ll let others give you an idea of what it might be worth to the right buyer.
Noted, thanks for the information. I'll likely list it soon.