Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

My First Ride With The SRAM 12-Speed AXS Groupset

Search
Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-20, 11:58 AM
illjustride

Bikes: Trek Emoda, Surly Ogre

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked 59 Times in 31 Posts

So yesterday I got my hands on a test ride and shoot of the SRAM AXS 12-Speed groupset wrapped on the Santa Cruz Hightower. I wasn't fully fond of SRAM since I ride Shimano components. But man this thing rocked. Not only the bike on the wild performed well but the AXS shifting is incredible. It has a multi-shift where you can press and hold to move the derailleur up or down and it responds so quickly. Anywho, I wrote a first-look review on my blog about it. Here of some photos from the ride and photoshoot of it.

https://www.manualpedal.com/sram-axs...ruz-hightower/

Likes For illjustride:
Old 05-14-20, 12:51 PM
qclabrat

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Liked 70 Times in 63 Posts
Originally Posted by illjustride
So yesterday I got my hands on a test ride and shoot of the SRAM AXS 12-Speed groupset wrapped on the Santa Cruz Hightower. I wasn't fully fond of SRAM since I ride Shimano components. But man this thing rocked. Not only the bike on the wild performed well but the AXS shifting is incredible. It has a multi-shift where you can press and hold to move the derailleur up or down and it responds so quickly. Anywho, I wrote a first-look review on my blog about it. Here of some photos from the ride and photoshoot of it.

https://www.manualpedal.com/sram-axs...ruz-hightower/

fancy, where was the photoshoot?
Old 07-17-20, 08:02 AM
Lionheart

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 4 Posts
Have you got any data on the battery life from fully charged to depletion (or close to it)?
Thanks!