Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hi From Canada

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-19, 08:37 PM
cableslack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi From Canada

Back when i was a teenager i spent alot of time working on and riding bikes. Now about 18 years later my wife has got me back into cycling, we even got a little trailer to pull our daughter. I'm riding my old Norco bush pilot that I rode back in the day. A lot to do with bikes has changed from what I remember. I look forward to asking advice and hope to contribute any relevant knowledge to others on this site.
Old 08-30-19, 05:56 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,401 Times in 896 Posts
Hello and welcome cableslack! Like the name, btw We have a mechanics section that you may like to get to know more about how bikes have changed. You might want to check it out!
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Old 08-30-19, 07:36 PM
Homebrew01
Super Moderator

Bikes: Old Steelies I made, Old Cannondales

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1173 Post(s)
Liked 927 Times in 612 Posts
Originally Posted by cableslack
Back when i was a teenager i spent alot of time working on and riding bikes. Now about 18 years later my wife has got me back into cycling, we even got a little trailer to pull our daughter. I'm riding my old Norco bush pilot that I rode back in the day. A lot to do with bikes has changed from what I remember. I look forward to asking advice and hope to contribute any relevant knowledge to others on this site.
Welcome to Bike Forums !
Check out the various sub-forums

FYI: https://www.bikeforums.net/forum-sugg...ad-please.html
Old 09-01-19, 08:25 AM
Hermes
Version 7.0

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Quoted: 1338 Post(s)
Liked 2,474 Times in 1,449 Posts
Welcome from SoCal