Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

FS: Cannondale Road 2 Tandem

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-21, 01:43 PM
JayC
Guadzilla

Bikes: Pinarello F4:13 W/Campy Reecord & Blue RC6 W/SRAM Force

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

After sitting in my garage and gathering dust for 9 years, its time for this girl to find a new home. Saddles have been upgraded, stoker bars were changed out, bottle cages added, etc. Super nice bike, probably only ridden about 500 miles if that. Wife decided she hated riding a tandem because she couldn't see anything.

Heres a link to some pictures and specs. Size is Jumbo/Md. Both of us are about 5'11. Perfect for her, a tad big for me.

Cannondale Road Tandem 2 - Lakeshore Cyclery & Fitness Inc.

if anyone is interested, Ill get some actual photos of mine. It's literally like new.

Does not come with pedals.

Asking $2750

PM me and Ill add pictures. Id literally have to rearrange my garage to get it out for photos.