Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hello from Maine

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hello from Maine

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-21, 04:08 PM
JimInMaine

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello from Maine

I inherited a Gazelle bike from the 1960's (I think) It was kept in a garage most of the time and is in understandably great condition, except for the tires, which are pretty rotten. So that's why I'm here. Wondering if anyone can clue me in on how to remove the rear wheel.. I know this is for intros, so I will post questions in appropriate place.
Thanks for any help!
Old 04-11-21, 06:12 PM
late

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Quoted: 12188 Post(s)
Liked 1,495 Times in 1,107 Posts
Hi, I live in southern Maine. Can't help with the wheel, anything like that I take to a bike shop. If it's been sitting in a garage for decades, it prob needs a tuneup.
Old 04-11-21, 08:59 PM
top506
Death fork? Naaaah!!

Bikes: Seriously downsizing.

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
Liked 627 Times in 280 Posts
Originally Posted by JimInMaine
I inherited a Gazelle bike from the 1960's (I think) It was kept in a garage most of the time and is in understandably great condition, except for the tires, which are pretty rotten. So that's why I'm here. Wondering if anyone can clue me in on how to remove the rear wheel.. I know this is for intros, so I will post questions in appropriate place.
Thanks for any help!
Come and see me at the Dick's Sporting Goods in Augusta. Ask for Mr. Wolfe. I solve problems, and older bikes is what I do best.

(looking for a picture and not seeing it? Thank the Photobucket fiasco.PM me and I'll link it up.)