Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

chris king rear axle

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

chris king rear axle

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-04, 11:08 PM
boomforeal

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
chris king rear axle

there's a little bike shop in my neck of the woods with a beautiful pair of cherry red nos chris king hubs that the owner is willing to part with for a song. . . only thing is that the rear hub is missing its axle. anyone know where i can get a hold of one, other than from chris king himself (don't seem to be responding to emails)?
Old 03-12-04, 07:33 PM
BikerRyan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Chris King will absolutely not deal direct to consumers even if they did respond to your email. That said you also must have a certified Chris King shop to order your axle setup you need. Good news is that King makes replacement parts for just about everything they have ever made no matter how old so all you need to do is contact an authorized dealer. You should be able to find that on their website. Good Luck.

-Ryan
Old 03-12-04, 07:37 PM
BikerRyan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well I just checked the King site and there are no dealer locators on it. I would recommend calling around to local shops, someone has to be a dealer.

-Ryan