Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Brand new Enve Foundation 45s never used!

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-23, 11:12 AM
Jon_g2 

Bikes: Cannondale caad10

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 22 Posts

$1099 with free shipping!

Please read carefully. You will not be getting the cassette or the tires. I left them on in the picture so you can see everything is brand new and I never got to use them. Never even put them on any bike. They were taken out of its box less than a week ago. I will ship them in original box with bubble wrap. Also, I can even show you the receipt so you can see that I got them last week.

I was able to get a good deal from a friend that works at a bike shop on a pair of 4.5s before I was able to even put these on. I even showed that they have no air because no sealant went in or any tubes. They are already taped by my local bike shop so you don't have to worry about that. I will also include the valves for tubeless setup that you see in the pictures.

I know I'm new on here but I can send you a picture of my ID if you wish. We can also do things through PayPal goods and services so we are both protected. I can also send you the link to this sale on ebay so you can see my 100%positive feedback. I will include free shipping. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks very much for your business!
Old 11-24-23, 01:32 PM
Jon_g2 

Bikes: Cannondale caad10

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 22 Posts
Sold