Search
Notices
Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Columbus, Georgia Co-op

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-18, 02:38 PM
Gurge

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Columbus, Georgia Co-op

Hey y'all. I'm just getting g back to the area and am really frustrated with the cycling community here. How are people supposed to take cycling as a serious form of transportation if the only bikes available start around $700-800?!? You can get a crappy car for that around here!!! Would anyone be interested in helping get a small co-op started? We'd be finding and fixing old frames and sorta Frankensteining bikes together with what's available but we can sell/work trade them to people for reasonable prices as well as teach them the skills to not have to pay $25+ to change a popped tube or $150+ for a tune-up. Im looking for anyone willing to help, bike graveyards, junk piles, spare parts, tools, and/or your time. A space would be a good idea eventually but I wanna see if people are interested before looking for one.

Last edited by Gurge; 04-22-18 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Addition