Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

Learn how to build a bicycle wheel

Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

Old 10-21-19, 04:31 AM
co_rouleur

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Hi,

I just finished writing an article on my blog about learning how to build or true a bicycle wheel.

This article is not a step by step guide of how to build or true a wheel. There's plenty of that scattered around the internet already.

Rather this article contains all the advice I wish I could have given myself years ago, when I first started working on wheels.

If you are a home mechanic and want to learn how to true or build a wheel like a pro, this article could be of interest to you.

Note: I am not receiving any remuneration or any benefit for any product recommendations made in this article.

I simply wrote it to hopefully encourage some like-minded enthusiasts to learn new skills.

Wheel building is straightforward and rewarding process when you have the right instruction.

Learn How to Build a Bicycle Wheel | Cycling Obsession

Enjoy.