Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Assos Official Factory Outlet, A Tip

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-16, 06:57 PM
Hermes1

Bikes: Montague Para Trooper High line

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So today I placed an order for a jersey on the Assos Factory Outlet site, my first Assos product and first experience with Assos Factory outlet. I have been on the fence foe a while on Assos, only because of cost, but I am also aware of the quality, hence the conflict. Perusing the site for a jersey and finding one I like, I noticed the nice discounts off the regular prices and so I placed it in the cart. Then second guessing the choice to spend the premium cost, I started to back out of the site, when a discount offer of an additional 10% off the already discounted price popped up. All I needed to pull the trigger, I went ahead and finalized the order and looking forward to wearing the jersey. My reluctance when placing the order led to this tip for those who buy from Assos Factory Outlet and that is after placing your item(s) in the cart and going through the ordering process, prior to entering your CC, back out of the site. As this is my first order, I do not know if this was an isolated lucky deal, but it is worth a try.
Old 06-05-16, 11:02 PM
Sangetsu

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 21 Posts
Never tried Assos' outlet, but they make a quality product, and I have never been disappointed with any Assos gear I have used.
Old 06-06-16, 09:13 AM
Hermes1

Bikes: Montague Para Trooper High line

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Good to hear another happy Assos customer and I am looking forward to getting my jersey. You should check out the Official Factory Outlet site, lots of nice discounts, it made the difference for me in trying their product.
Old 06-07-16, 08:50 AM
Jumpski

Bikes: Bianchi Infinito CV disk, and rim brake

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked 89 Times in 60 Posts
Assos is definitely a quality product. The factory outlet is extremely efficient getting the item mailed out, and the price can't be beat.