Search
Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Abus Airbreaker near Princeton

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-19, 07:57 PM
Alejo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Abus Airbreaker near Princeton

Hi everyone!
I was planning to buy an Abus Airbreaker helmet, turns out the helmet does not get to my country (Uruguay).
A friend of mine recently moved to Princeton, New Jersey. I would like to know if there is a retailer around where he can find it, could be in New York for example. Any piece of information would be useful.
Thanks in advance!
Alejo
Old 10-23-19, 01:20 PM
2_i 

Bikes: Trek 730 (quad), 720 & 830, Bike Friday NWT, Brompton M36R & M6R, Dahon HAT060 & HT060, ...

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
Liked 336 Times in 251 Posts
This helmet does not seem to be offered by any US vendors. Are the vendors that ship internationally, Bike24, bike-discount.de, xxcycle, not shipping to Uruguay? If this were the case, why not ask your friend to order with shipping to the New Jersey address? I know that some vendors offer preferred shipping rates for US, but you should shop around.