Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Caad3 Saeco / matched Serotta fork / 105 Groupset - 58cm

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-19, 09:49 AM
loganrhyne

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi all,

Asking 675$usd

Looking to pass along my (imo beautiful) Caad3 Saeco. I've ridden this as my primary road bike the past few years and it has a few small chips on the top tube and along the chainline. Highlights include the matched Serotta carbon fork, 105 groupset; one piece chrome Velo Orange stem; Cane Creek 40 headset; matched yellow Look Keo2 clipless pedals. The cranks include the sensors for the WatTeam Gen2 Power Meter - unfortunately it looks like WatTeam is out of business, so these might just be fancy (very light) paperweights, and I'm happy to include or remove them if anyone is interested specifically.

Most recently bike has been professionally maintained by Cloud 9 cycles in London.

Bike is currently located in London, UK, but I can arrange (very) reasonable shipping to the US, France, etc. Just let me know where you are if you're interested! Happy to answer any questions or post further photos on request.

Additional Photos - Google Photos