Go Back  Bike Forums > The Lounge > Foo
Reload this Page >

Gaming PC experts

Notices
Foo Off-Topic chit chat with no general subject.

Gaming PC experts

Old 10-05-18, 09:56 AM
himespau 

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2069 Post(s)
Liked 580 Times in 336 Posts
Originally Posted by Lazyass View Post
An owner of a local computer store hooked me up with his used one. He bought some new one that just came out for himself that cost $1200.
Wow, that's a great deal.
Old 06-25-20, 12:53 AM
RedSon

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts
I think that bumping this thread won't be a crime. I have a problem right now. My old PC is wasted. I spilled beer on it and now it goes to the junkyard. The problem is - I don't have much money. Can someone here tell me where to find a cheap PC which can run Overwatch? Not so long ago I've bought a boost for my hero. One of my friends told me, where to buy Overwatch boost fast, but he didn't tell me where to find a new PC. Just made fun of me when I told him what happened. What an *******.

P.S. Strange, I can remember I've written here before. Bumping old threads is prohibited on this forum?

Last edited by RedSon; 06-26-20 at 01:18 AM.
Likes For RedSon:
Old 06-25-20, 04:39 AM
J.Higgins 

Bikes: Bilenky Tourlite, Peter Mooney

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1001 Post(s)
Liked 224 Times in 161 Posts
Originally Posted by RedSon View Post
I think that bumping this thread won't be a crime. I have a problem right now. My old PC is wasted. I spilled beer on it and now it goes to the junkyard. The problem is - I don't have much money. Can someone here tell me where to find a cheap PC which can run Overwatch?

P.S. Strange, I can remember I've written here before. Bumping old threads is prohibited on this forum?
I see no crime committed here. In fact, I'll join in.

How are you with DIY stuff on your PC? For the last 15 years, I've been assembling my own PCs. You can typically buy the components from Tiger Direct or Newegg, and probably even cheaper on eBay.

All this aside, Dell and others have payment plans.

And last but not least, there is Craigslist.
"Hammers, like any tool has great value when applied correctly, when not they can have some of the most disastrous results which can also serve to build skill after the fact but is better avoided by forethought." -Merziac
Old 06-25-20, 06:31 AM
Juan Foote
LBKA (formerly punkncat)

Bikes: Spec Roubaix SL4, GT Traffic 1.0

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1153 Post(s)
Liked 129 Times in 97 Posts
It appears that Overwatch takes almost nothing to run.
  • CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD Phenom X3 8650.
  • VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460, ATI Radeon HD 4850, or Intel HD Graphics 4400.
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 30 GB.
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 768 MB.
I agree with the above....might even check with some of the Goodwill type places around. A buddy of mine in FL has picked some nice little rigs from his local for nearly nothing.