Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Folding Bikes
Reload this Page >

1964 Moulton 4 speed “F” frame

Search
Notices
Folding Bikes Discuss the unique features and issues of folding bikes. Also a great place to learn what folding bike will work best for your needs.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-20, 05:20 AM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 31 Posts

If anyone has or knows some one who has a wheelset for a 1964 Moulton 4 speed “F” frame please let me know. Thanks. 👍

Last edited by ilikebikes; 10-02-20 at 10:15 AM.
Old 10-02-20, 10:17 AM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Pics added

Pics added
You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve
Old 10-19-20, 04:42 PM
dezzie

Bikes: Xootr swift, Moulton Speed, Moulton Major.

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Try the Moulton F frame group on Facebook, i run it and can answer all your queries regarding these bikes or at least point you in the right direction and introduce other groups too.
Old 10-27-20, 07:21 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Originally Posted by dezzie
Try the Moulton F frame group on Facebook, i run it and can answer all your queries regarding these bikes or at least point you in the right direction and introduce other groups too.
Im not on FB, I was for years but dropped it and instagram and never looked back. All’s I need for her is a set of original 4 speed wheels.
You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve
Old 11-04-20, 05:01 PM
JGaerlan

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 12 Posts
Measure distance fr dropout to brake pads. I also see that your calipers have a good deal of adjustment for brake pads. Just by looking, maybe a 16" 349mm wheel or an 18" wheel.

The diameter of a 349mm 16" rim is 360mm. So if the distance fr dropout to brakepads is below 180mm, (maybe 175mm to account for rim brake surface width), then it should be a 349mm. I've never built an 18" wheel so dont have rim measurements.

Hope this helps