Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

COVID creative start-up business needs your help! Unique utility bikes!

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-20, 01:20 PM
gbubikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Hi there I'm Darla with GBU Bikes and we have 5,000 utility cargo bikes we are desperate to get rid of so that we don't lose our farm. I am contacting every bike seller in the country. We have single-speed bikes with very cool features like airless tires. We bought these at an auction when LIME Rideshare company went out of business. We bought them in the beginning of the pandemic our other businesses had to close and thought people would need these. They are only $89 each. Buy as little or as many as you like. PLEASE HELP or send me to somebody who can. Peace and blessings! GBU BIKES (God Bless U BIKES)

Old 09-24-20, 10:10 AM
tpadul 

Bikes: 1984 Sekai 5000 Superbe, 1987 Raleigh Seneca Mountain Tour, 1984 Schwinn World Sport, 1978 Raleigh Grand Prix, 2021 Handsome She Devil, Mystery Vintage purple road bike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked 124 Times in 61 Posts
Does this sound like to scam to you all? someone that has a farm knows so much about bikes and buys 5K bikes? This is weird..
Old 09-24-20, 10:25 AM
gbubikes

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by tpadul
Does this sound like to scam to you all? someone that has a farm knows so much about bikes and buys 5K bikes? This is weird..
First of all hello how are you? And yes this is a very strange situation. The farm we live on was burned in the fires last year. We are locarted in Agoura Hills, CA. I'm sure you remember the devastation that swept through Malibu and the Santa Monica Mountains where our farm is located. Due to the devastation we have only one horse left and 2 rescue dogs. We were slowly fixing the farm and making plans to bring the animals back when COVID-19 hit and all of us lost our jobs. We are bartenders and photographers, etc. The owner of the farm owns GBU Construction which took a huge dive during this pandemic. These bikes were bought at an auction for an amazing price when LIME went out of business and we are just trying to re-sell them to make ends meet. The only reason I know so much about bikes is because I taught myself- I was a bartender and am a musician which has all been put on hold. COVID has created a lot of weird situations. IS ANYTHING SO UNBELIEVABLE THESE DAYS?

Anyways we would love to sell these to a bike shop if you know anybody. We are not trying to be a bike shop. We are trying to be a farm again. Thank you!
Old 09-25-20, 05:22 AM
Jahnboy9000

Bikes: Surly Straggler, Salsa Timberjack, Tracklocross NightmareBike

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by gbubikes
IS ANYTHING SO UNBELIEVABLE THESE DAYS?
...yes
Likes For Jahnboy9000: