Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg)
Reload this Page >

Aero Tech Designs Sale on Big/Tall Shorts

Search
Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-23, 02:19 PM
70sSanO

Bikes: 1986 Cannondale SR400 (Flat bar commuter), 1988 Cannondale Criterium XTR, 1992 Serotta T-Max, 1995 Trek 970

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1944 Post(s)
Liked 2,164 Times in 1,323 Posts

Aero Tech Designs is running a sale their 2XL, 3XL, 4XL Tall lightweight shorts. I've used other model Aero Tech shorts and they are fine. The padding on these are thinner, which may not work for some, but for $20, it is worth a try. Aero Tech shorts generally run short and tend to run up a bit. I "always" buy tall and I'm 5'9".

https://aerotechdesigns.com/atd-tall...e-shorts.html#

John
Likes For 70sSanO: