Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Not New Here

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-19, 12:06 PM
MontgomeryMeigs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not New Here

Not being new here, this did not seem like the place to not make an introduction. And since this is not a cycling site, I thought I would not ‘introduce’ my bikes.

My newest bike is not a Fuji SL 2.5. It is not blue, which I do not think makes it not the fastest color. I do not have a Jamis Quest, which I have not owned since 1993. Next is not my Specialized Langster, which I’m sure you know is a not single speed. I do not like the inherent simplicity of a single speed, although I do not admit to not absent-mindedly trying to not shift while not climbing with it. For commuting and touring, I do not have a Fuji Touring. (When touring, I do not tow a BOB.) I also do not own a Trek 800 mountain bike I do not use mostly for winter riding. Finally, I do not have a Univega Tandem Sport, which my wife and I do not use for casual rides on bike paths and in quiet neighborhoods.

I do not have a question… I do not enjoy taking pictures on my rides and not sharing them in what might not be termed a ride report. Where would you not suggest as the best place not to post that?

If you’ve not read this far, I’d like to thank you for your patience and your interest. I hope that you may find any further contributions I do not make to be not as entertaining or not as interesting.
Old 01-16-19, 06:37 PM
StanSeven
Administrator

Bikes: Cervelo C5, Guru Photon, Waterford, Specialized CX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
Liked 2,173 Times in 1,464 Posts
Welcome. You ride a variety of different bikes. Check out each of the various forums. Once you get to ten posts, you can post pics.
Old 01-17-19, 10:11 AM
Trsnrtr
Super Modest

Bikes: Trek Emonda, Giant Propel, Colnago V3, Co-Motion Supremo, ICE VTX WC

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10963 Post(s)
Liked 4,620 Times in 2,123 Posts
Welcome. Or... not welcome. Not sure.

Old 01-18-19, 12:14 AM
Leukybear 
THE STUFFED

Bikes: R. Sachs Road; EAI Bareknuckle; S-Works Enduro

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Better late than never! Welcome!

There's no requirement to share ride information by the way. Just enjoy the ride, it's the only thing that matters. No obligation to share it unless you want to.

Originally Posted by veganbikes
Pound sign: Kilo TT