Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

For sale: carbon tubular wheelset with Powertap G3 plus extra rear wheel.

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-20, 01:22 PM
kansukee

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 27 Posts

As the title says. These are built using 30mmx24mm wide carbon tubular rims in the more aero U shape, matte finish, 24/20 holes using DT spokes for the rear. Barely used for 3 months; the front wheel and the spare rear have Sapim spokes, the Powertap wheel had DT spokes, everything is built with the purpose of making these strong training wheels. The spare wheel is laced using the Campagnolo G3 pattern for extra stiffness and I will include 4 spare bearings for it. Cassette or tires are not included; the Powertap G3 hub alone is worth around $400 if you can still find one. It has a Campy 9-12 speed hub installed and I will also include the Shimano freehub body. Price is $700 plus actual shipping via Paypal.

Last edited by kansukee; 03-18-20 at 01:25 PM.
Old 04-19-20, 08:11 AM
JeanVend

Bikes: DH bikes, road bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
wow that nice