Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > Want To Buy
Reload this Page >

WTB or trade for Zeus #102 catalog

Search
Notices
Want To Buy Looking to buy bicycle related gear? Post your request here. Requires upgraded membership to post new threads

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-19, 10:28 AM
bikefixer01

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

OK, here's the idea.

I am in search of a Zeus 102 catalog (but you probably got that from the title). I am happy to purchase for the right price BUT am also willing to trade a new "take off" Suntour Superbe/Superbe Pro group for it- no hubs, sorry. Ridden only on a few test rides. But it gets better.

If you have a high quality full color scan of the catalog (no crooked or earmarked pages, no weird "bend" perspectives where the binding meets the page) I am willing to do the exact same thing and YOU keep the original catalog. Regrettably our buddy Chuck Schmidt can't supply a full color copy or scan.

So, if you got one and am either willing to provide an original OR a high quality scan (you can even send it email) a VERY nice Superbe group (no 'po') is ready for you. Email me through the forum or to mirageguitarworks (at) yahoo.