Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Looking for a technical road cycling writer

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Old 02-08-21, 02:59 AM
Borys

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Forum,

I am starting my own road cycling product reviews website and need a technical writer, who can thoroughly research cycling-related products, shortlist the best ones and write about them. The content needs to be unique (no copy -> paste) and I am not looking for a quick buck either so the end result needs to be useful, properly researched, and something you would want to share with a friend.

This writer needs to be a native English speaker, have great writing skills, and be a cycling fanatic who uses a lot of road cycling equipment regularly. Needless to say, the work will be compensated. As I am just starting out I can't promise gold, but hopefully, the pay will be worth the effort.

Drop me a private message if you are interested to chat about this.

Thanks
Old 02-08-21, 06:45 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3649 Post(s)
Liked 5,382 Times in 2,732 Posts
How are you planning to provide product for the reviews? If someone is not local to you the shipping could get expensive.

Last edited by shelbyfv; 02-08-21 at 06:50 AM. Reason: clarity
Old 02-08-21, 07:32 AM
nomadmax 

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
Liked 1,824 Times in 878 Posts
I can do that. Provided you don't want any reviews of products after Campagnolo C-Record.