Search
Notices
Mountain - Plains Colorado | Kansas | Missouri | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Poudre River Trail June 9th

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-12, 01:32 PM
jdswitters

Bikes: Swobo Fillmore, Kona Ute, Salsa Timberjack, Salsa Fargo, New belgium brewery cruisers-2014 and 2009 and 2007

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 9 Posts
Poudre River Trail June 9th

The Greeley Blues festival is June 9th (Saturday) at Island Grove park in Greeley.

I will be leaving Saturday morning about 8 From Lyons Park in Laporte, I have a shop half a mile from there, and anyone who wants overnight parking is welcome to contact me. Slow ride out to Greeley. Blues jam starts about noon.

Blues Jam and then camp at Island Grove. Tickets to the jam are available on line, 25 bucks I think and camping is 10.

Breakfast and come back Sunday Morning.

If you are local to the area and have not been on the whole trail this is a great excuse, but I tend to go pretty slow (10 MPH) due to the amount of traffic on the trail and the beautiful scenery.

I didn't make it last year because of the floods, half the trail on the Greeley side was closed and the the underpasses in the FT C. were closed, hoping for better weather this year.
Old 05-13-12, 02:18 PM
jdswitters

Bikes: Swobo Fillmore, Kona Ute, Salsa Timberjack, Salsa Fargo, New belgium brewery cruisers-2014 and 2009 and 2007

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 9 Posts
And I just got a phone call that someone has bought me tickets to the Rockies game that day. Still leaving it up though because I think it such a great idea, but I'm not going to make it again this year.