Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Bitten by Tubeless

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Bitten by Tubeless

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-20, 01:10 PM
redlude97

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1975 Post(s)
Liked 232 Times in 173 Posts
koolstop beadjack is where its at, that thing makes setting up tubeless easy
Old 01-06-20, 01:23 PM
noodle soup

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 4717 Post(s)
Liked 1,882 Times in 998 Posts
Originally Posted by redlude97
koolstop beadjack is where its at, that thing makes setting up tubeless easy
I bought one of those many years ago, but gave it to a friend. It worked well, but if you are changing tires many times a day, your technique gets honed to the point that it's unnecessary.
Old 01-06-20, 02:44 PM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20810 Post(s)
Liked 9,456 Times in 4,672 Posts
Originally Posted by Psimet2001
I used to say this all the time. Was that way for years. I actually had a debate once with a teammate who swore it was impossible to mount some sort of tire - guessing a gravel king sk - without getting blisters. I was dumbfounded. He then de-friended me and said I was lying when I said I never got any blisters ever.

I also have another teammate that swears it's impossible to change a flat on tubeless ready rims mid ride. That you have to call an uber and do it at home or in the shop.

...he also runs a shop.

Fact is people just aren't good at stuff or really only know what they know and refuse to believe anything else is different.

So - back to the point: Yes I used to say that I never needed a lever. I have run into a lot of situations where I have needed a lever though. That said I can still usually mount continentals on tubeless setups without a lever - a combo some swear is impossible. *meh* Also said I mount thousands of tires a year between service, the wheel business, and team/neutral support on all sorts of bikes from all walks of life.

There are more important things to hang my hat on than whether or not I occasionally use a tire lever. IMHO
Hah - people are funny.

Yeah, I didn't mean to discount that there could be some combos that would be difficult/impossible, but rather I was relating that I haven't had any terribly challenging thus far.

You're in a position where you've just gotta deal with what you've gotta deal with, but the majority of us have quite a bit of free will in the matter. If experience tells me that most combos are easy peasy, but then I run in to a horrendously tight fitting that requires levers, why the hell would I even bother? There's enough good stuff out there right now that I can't imagine how price and/or performance would be compelling enough for me to wrestle with particular tire - I'd just move on to the next.
Old 01-06-20, 03:33 PM
masi61

Bikes: Puch Marco Polo, Saint Tropez, Masi Gran Criterium

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
Liked 442 Times in 315 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
Hah - people are funny.

Yeah, I didn't mean to discount that there could be some combos that would be difficult/impossible, but rather I was relating that I haven't had any terribly challenging thus far.

You're in a position where you've just gotta deal with what you've gotta deal with, but the majority of us have quite a bit of free will in the matter. If experience tells me that most combos are easy peasy, but then I run in to a horrendously tight fitting that requires levers, why the hell would I even bother? There's enough good stuff out there right now that I can't imagine how price and/or performance would be compelling enough for me to wrestle with particular tire - I'd just move on to the next.
When you try out new tires, like I do: they don’t come with a warning label about incompatibilities. It is hit and miss. If you have already spent your good money on a tire and you have attempted (unsuccessfully so far) to mount it, you’re stuck. You need to come up with a plan. Your first thought is “how do I get this to work?” I doubt that whoever sold you the tire is going to take it back once it has clearly been on a rim, ridden or not. Different mounting methods, rim tape, rim construction, details of tire construction, your inner tube choice, your inflation method, the tire levers you use, whether you wear gloves or not: all these things can make a difference.

Last edited by masi61; 01-06-20 at 03:46 PM.
Old 01-06-20, 03:43 PM
Bah Humbug
serious cyclist

Bikes: S1, R2, P2

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 9334 Post(s)
Liked 3,679 Times in 2,026 Posts
Hah - people are funny.

I could imagine it happening as someone having a tire they're wedded to, then buying an expensive new wheelset and not wanting to compromise on either. Silly though, yes.
Old 01-06-20, 03:49 PM
WhyFi

Originally Posted by masi61
When you try out new tires, like I do: they don’t come with a warning label about incompatibilities. It is hit and miss. If you have already spent your good money on a tire and you have attempted (unsuccessfully so far) to mount it, you’re stuck. You need to come up with a plan. Your first thought is “how do I get this to work?” I doubt that whoever sold you the tire is going to take it back once it has clearly been on a rim, ridden or not. Different mounting methods, rim tape, rim construction, details of tire construction, you inner tube choice, your inflation method, the tire levers you use, whether you wear gloves or not: all these things can make a difference.
Lemme see if I've got this straight - I won't be able to return a tire that I can't get on a rim because it has clearly been on a rim?

Again - not being about to mount with bare hands isn't an issue that I've come across so far. If and when I should, I won't hesitate to request a return - I can't see it being a problem.
Old 01-06-20, 06:59 PM
noodle soup

When you try out new tires, like I do: they don’t come with a warning label about incompatibilities. It is hit and miss. If you have already spent your good money on a tire and you have attempted (unsuccessfully so far) to mount it, you’re stuck. You need to come up with a plan. Your first thought is “how do I get this to work?
Have you ever tried taking the wheel and tire to your LBS? People that have changed thousands of tires, might have a little better technique than the average cyclist.

Some tire/rim combos are more difficult than others, but I've never come across one that just couldn't be mounted. Once a tire has been installed, it's much easier to remove/reinstall, so a roadside repair is no big deal.
Old 01-06-20, 08:30 PM
masi61

Originally Posted by noodle soup
Have you ever tried taking the wheel and tire to your LBS? People that have changed thousands of tires, might have a little better technique than the average cyclist.

Some tire/rim combos are more difficult than others, but I've never come across one that just couldn't be mounted. Once a tire has been installed, it's much easier to remove/reinstall, so a roadside repair is no big deal.
Yes, if I’m truly stumped by some installation mystery I will most definitely take the wheel and tire into the shop and ask for their help. My LBS mechanic is a great resource and I’m so thankful that he seems to be thriving in his business. This is why I took him a wheelbuilding job just today.

But at my stage of my cycling hobby - my enjoyment of cycling is 50% the riding and 50% learning and installing the parts, often slightly vintage - so bike shop assistance starts to trail off anyway.

The example of the Challenge open tubulars that I gave, would be one instance where the learning curve has to be experienced - trial and error style before one get’s it. I mean, yeah I could take my Challenge Criterium SC open tubular with Vittoria latex tube to him and pay him 5 or 10$ to install it. But that would be less than satisfying since I would lack awareness of how we got to the finished product.

That 50% of the sport of cycling that is working with your bike to get it fitted and sorted, to me is really rewarding. Most mechanical road blocks get solved eventually.

BTW, on an evening club ride this fall I flatted on my wheel with the Challenge Criterium SC tire. When I removed my wheel in front of a farmhouse and began to try to dismount the tire, I struggled with the 2 tire levers that were in my Scicon seat bag. Another rider who said he was very experienced practically grabbed my wheel from me before I even gave him permission to do so. He started fussing with the 2 tire levers and made absolutely zero progress at removing the tire. I then insisted that he hand it back so that I could proceed to methodically removing the tight bead, removing the punctured latex tube, doing a full tire sweep for embedded glass or bits of wire, then mounting the spare butyl innertube and finally re-mounting the rim bead and verifying that there were no pinches. I was perfectly capable of completing this work, and quicker than my eager friend.

Last edited by masi61; 01-06-20 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-07-20, 07:07 AM
WhyFi

BTW, on an evening club ride this fall I flatted on my wheel with the Challenge Criterium SC tire. When I removed my wheel in front of a farmhouse and began to try to dismount the tire, I struggled with the 2 tire levers that were in my Scicon seat bag. Another rider who said he was very experienced practically grabbed my wheel from me before I even gave him permission to do so. He started fussing with the 2 tire levers and made absolutely zero progress at removing the tire. I then insisted that he hand it back so that I could proceed to methodically removing the tight bead, removing the punctured latex tube, doing a full tire sweep for embedded glass or bits of wire, then mounting the spare butyl innertube and finally re-mounting the rim bead and verifying that there were no pinches. I was perfectly capable of completing this work, and quicker than my eager friend.
Bitten by tubes, eh?
Likes For WhyFi:
Old 01-07-20, 07:36 AM
masi61

Bitten by tubes, eh?

HaHa- yes, actually. I was late to the party to use latex tubes and my 2 main road bikes are latex tubed.

I have been doing 3 very slow bike builds, all 3 with intent to run tubeless. I feel kind of silly for being over reaching. There is not enough time in a day or in a week for me to enjoy all these interesting bike and wheel builds.

I have talked about this in other threads. In order to improve my product knowledge and gain new skills, I have just taken on a variety of similar projects at different times. The 2 bikes that got the most mileage in 2019 both had Vittoria latex tubes. One bike had Challenge Criterium SC 25’s for the whole year, the other had TUFO Calibra 23’s for the whole year. Both of them were great!

Looks like my vintage Klein Quantum re-build will get Dura Ace 7850 wheels clad with Hutchinson tubeless tires, my new titanium Wittson disc already has Mavic Cosmic centerlock disc UST with stock Mavic UST tires, and my (now) vintage Cannondale CAAD9 rebuild is getting a new wheel build of Dura Ace 7800 hubs laced to DT Swiss R460 rims set up tubeless.

My slow building is probably a bit incompatible with how tubeless sealant needs to be used regularly and distributed through use. Hopefully, I will finish my jobs in the pipeline early enough in 2020 that I can be in a position to be proficient in both formats.

Last edited by masi61; 01-07-20 at 07:44 AM.
Old 01-07-20, 11:29 AM
Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

Bikes: Lots. Van Dessel and Squid Dealer

Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Liked 1,306 Times in 560 Posts
I always ask first.... but yeah I can't watch someone seemingly fumble through or take long with a tire change. A lot of people I have ridden with refer to me like the IT support guy from SNL - "MOVE". To me it's kind of like coming up to a hill with a climber. You can't expect the climber not to try and climb it.

Likes For Psimet2001:
Old 01-07-20, 11:45 AM
masi61

I always ask first.... but yeah I can't watch someone seemingly fumble through or take long with a tire change. A lot of people I have ridden with refer to me like the IT support guy from SNL - "MOVE". To me it's kind of like coming up to a hill with a climber. You can't expect the climber not to try and climb it.
I hear ya! If you were on my group ride and I flatted, I would be glad you were there. As it turns out - here in Dayton we have representatives of 5 different local bikeshops (owners, mechanics) who regularly participate in the rides. I have witnessed them getting folks out of tight spots and back up and running quickly during all kinds of mechanicals, not just tough flats.

In the instance I was referring to, the person eager to help meant well but I honestly feel that he was unaware of the specific mounting and dismounting considerations with my Challenge Criterium tire. Also, my Velocity A23 rims are the polished variety and scratch very easily. I must admit that I protected that wheel like a hawk out in the chip sealed back roads. I made sure not to drag a tire lever along the easily scratched rim or to lay the wheel down on the chip seal. Instead I held the wheel upright.
Old 01-07-20, 11:51 AM
Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

I hear ya! If you were on my group ride and I flatted, I would be glad you were there. As it turns out - here in Dayton we have representatives of 5 different local bikeshops (owners, mechanics) who regularly participate in the rides. I have witnessed them getting folks out of tight spots and back up and running quickly during all kinds of mechanicals, not just tough flats.

In the instance I was referring to, the person eager to help meant well but I honestly feel that he was unaware of the specific mounting and dismounting considerations with my Challenge Criterium tire. Also, my Velocity A23 rims are the polished variety and scratch very easily. I must admit that I protected that wheel like a hawk out in the chip sealed back roads. I made sure not to drag a tire lever along the easily scratched rim or to lay the wheel down on the chip seal. Instead I held the wheel upright.
Nice. When we ride with a lot of other mechanics we usually make the least experienced step in and fix it so we can all watch.

On those A23's - yeah it's a pain. Someone on here has to know some way of touching up the polish/shine if it someday becomes unavoidable.

Old 01-07-20, 12:21 PM
masi61

Nice. When we ride with a lot of other mechanics we usually make the least experienced step in and fix it so we can all watch.

On those A23's - yeah it's a pain. Someone on here has to know some way of touching up the polish/shine if it someday becomes unavoidable.

Oh! I would be that person! It is quite easy in fact. I first clean the rim with a paper towel with some dilute simple green or use a half sheet of “Tub-O-Towels”. Then I cut up a paper towel into little squares and put a dab of Mother’s mag wheel polish on a folded up little square of paper towel. With the bike in the stand, I slowly spin the wheel and do the rim braking surface first, then the angled facet of the rim and then the part between the spoke holes. The paper towel turns black, black and I go over each side at least twice. You can tell it is getting polished and can stop when you are happy. I finish up with some yellow Mequiar’s carnuba wax on a clean paper towel square, repeating at least once. As you allow the carnuba wax to haze over and wipe it off the last time you can tell you are done because the rims look great. This whole process can be done in about 15 minutes per wheel. It only needs to be done a few times a season or probably should be done after riding in the rain.

The polishing then waxing sort of seals the open pores in the aluminum and the first time the rims see light road spray, the water will bead up. In a deluge, all the grit gets on there and it is best to repeat the cleaning/polishing/waxing procedure outlined above.

People on my group ride know me by my wheels. It is a bit of a novelty and occasionally folks will ask “why?”. I just thought it would be fun to combine my Dura Ace 7700 silver anodized rims with these for some retro bling:

Likes For masi61:
Old 01-07-20, 12:32 PM
Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

Holy crap - I had that exact same bike and I paired it with the same fork. Knowing they were out of Dayton I won't accuse that of being my old bike but it looks identical. I sold the frame and fork off years ago though. It used to be my crit bike. The ride was ROUGH but it handled OK for crits.

Old 01-07-20, 02:20 PM
Bah Humbug
serious cyclist

Bikes: S1, R2, P2

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 9334 Post(s)
Liked 3,679 Times in 2,026 Posts
People on my group ride know me by my wheels. It is a bit of a novelty and occasionally folks will ask “why?”. I just thought it would be fun to combine my Dura Ace 7700 silver anodized rims with these for some retro bling:
I'm not normally a fan of polished wheels, but that is beautiful.
Old 01-07-20, 04:37 PM
masi61

Holy crap - I had that exact same bike and I paired it with the same fork. Knowing they were out of Dayton I won't accuse that of being my old bike but it looks identical. I sold the frame and fork off years ago though. It used to be my crit bike. The ride was ROUGH but it handled OK for crits.

HaHa - yeah, my $99 Chinese made, Dayton area designed frameset was purchased when Flyte, formally known as Airborne liquidated everything at their Springboro warehouse and went out of business. Definitely a rough ride as you say, but I have ridden this steed nearly 16,000 miles so I guess you could say it is sorted. I like the compact geometry and kind of needed smooth riding 25mm tires run down on PSI in the mid 80 psi range to make it better riding. Having looseness in the headset or rattling accessories on a bike like this can make you crazy. I’m good at tracking down buzzing noises and quieting them. I like the silver Thomson stem and silver Thomson zero setback seatpost with some inexpensive alloy shallow drop handlebars.

Last edited by masi61; 01-07-20 at 04:41 PM.
Old 01-07-20, 04:40 PM
masi61

Originally Posted by Bah Humbug
I'm not normally a fan of polished wheels, but that is beautiful.
That makes my day, thanks!

Likes For masi61:
Old 01-07-20, 07:09 PM
Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

HaHa - yeah, my $99 Chinese made, Dayton area designed frameset was purchased when Flyte, formally known as Airborne liquidated everything at their Springboro warehouse and went out of business. Definitely a rough ride as you say, but I have ridden this steed nearly 16,000 miles so I guess you could say it is sorted. I like the compact geometry and kind of needed smooth riding 25mm tires run down on PSI in the mid 80 psi range to make it better riding. Having looseness in the headset or rattling accessories on a bike like this can make you crazy. I’m good at tracking down buzzing noises and quieting them. I like the silver Thomson stem and silver Thomson zero setback seatpost with some inexpensive alloy shallow drop handlebars.
Yup that's when I bought mine. I think I found them through on here when they were clearing everything out. Was a good deal. I think the frame was $50 for me but the fork I had to find for like $150. I commuted on it for a while then turned it into a dedicated crit bike for about a year and then switched to a Salsa. I handed mine off to a friend who is now our country's poster boy for the US Paralympic team. He had it rattling around in his truck for a while using it for certain events, etc. but that was long before he ended up going to London IIRC. He eventually gave it back and I hocked it at a swap meet.

Was a solid frame.

Also I lived for a while up the road in St Marys OH just North of Dayton. Did some riding back then but not a ton and was only there for 2 years.

Likes For Psimet2001:
Old 01-07-20, 08:02 PM
noodle soup

+1

Same frame + fork, but with silver Neuvation R28sl wheels. The frame was super cheap, reasonably lightweight, and as stiff as an old Cannondale.
Likes For noodle soup:
Old 01-08-20, 06:54 AM
bruce19

Bikes: CAAD 12, MASI Gran Criterium S, Colnago World Cup CX & Guru steel

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1743 Post(s)
Liked 1,281 Times in 740 Posts
Originally Posted by deacon mark
in my mind tubeless is crazy but I sure I have a lot to learn.
Correct. And,so do all of us about something.
Old 01-08-20, 12:38 PM
masi61

Yup that's when I bought mine. I think I found them through on here when they were clearing everything out. Was a good deal. I think the frame was $50 for me but the fork I had to find for like $150. I commuted on it for a while then turned it into a dedicated crit bike for about a year and then switched to a Salsa. I handed mine off to a friend who is now our country's poster boy for the US Paralympic team. He had it rattling around in his truck for a while using it for certain events, etc. but that was long before he ended up going to London IIRC. He eventually gave it back and I hocked it at a swap meet.

Was a solid frame.

Also I lived for a while up the road in St Marys OH just North of Dayton. Did some riding back then but not a ton and was only there for 2 years.
I had an aunt & uncle in Coldwater, OH & still have a cousin in St. Mary’s.
Old 01-13-20, 06:09 AM
bruce19

Bikes: CAAD 12, MASI Gran Criterium S, Colnago World Cup CX & Guru steel

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1743 Post(s)
Liked 1,281 Times in 740 Posts
Originally Posted by DaveSSS
Depending on what brand of wheel is used, you my pay substantially more for tubeless wheels. That's slowly changing, as tubeless extends to lower levels, like the fulcrum racing 3.
For a pair of Mavic Ksyrium Elite USTs with tires it cost me under $500 from Competitive Cyclist.
Old 01-19-20, 10:28 AM
ExMachina
Senior, Senior Member

Bikes: Canyon Ultimate

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by dim
I've been using tubeless for a while now on 2 bikes (a touring bike and a road bike) .... Let me run through a few steps (the way that I do it)

1. Use the proper tubeless rim tape .... and initially don't add too many layers of tape. On my latest wheels for my touring bike, (HED Belgium Plus) I have used a new rim tape especially made for the HED Belgium plus rims... Only 1 layer of tape is required ... on my other wheelset (also HED Belgium Plus), I used 2 layers of DT Swiss tape and find that it's a bit harder to mount tyres to the rims but still easy and I don't need to use tyre levers). Read the reviews on tubeless tyres on Wiggle, and read the forums .... many complain that they struggle to fit tyres to tubeless rims .... a lot of the problem is the rim tape (too many layers of rim tape or the incorrect rim tape).... hard to fit tyres are also hard to remove when you are on the road

If you are going to use tyre levers, get the IRC tubeless tyre levers (they are quality and can be used for normal clincher rims aswell)

2. Then, I remove the valve core and add 50ml of Orange Sealant (the regular version, and not the endurance version) .... re-install the valve core, spin the wheels a few times to spread the sealant and then pump the tyre with a track pump with the valve position at 12 O'clock so that the sealant lays on the opposite side of the valve. ...

That's it.... you are ready to ride. You don't need the sealant at first and the only reason we use sealant is for when you do get a puncture (you could ride thousands of miles before your first puncture) .... there is no need to use a compressor or airshot etc but you may find that your micro hand pump will not work and you will need to use the track pump. If the tyres struggle to inflate, you may need to use a CO2 cartidge

3. On the road: So ..... I'm riding along, and I get a puncture ... I stop, make sure that the puncture is on the bottom of the tyre and give the bike a few shakes (sealant is at the bottom where the hole is) .... If the sealant is squirting out, hold you finger over the hole until it seals (a few seconds) most times, the puncture will seal and you may need to add a bit more air to your tyre. If it does not seal, I use the Dynaplug Racer kit (takes 2 seconds to plug the hole)... sometimes you will get a puncture and not even realize that you had a puncture, as small holes seal almost immediately:

If all the air has been lost, and the tyre is completely flat and off the beads, you can add more sealant and pump the tyre with a CO2 cannister .... I use the Lezyne Control Drive with a 25 gram canister. (theres a lot more CO2 and I can control the amount) .You need to make sure that the valve is at the 12 O'clock position with the sealant pooled at the opposite side. There is no need to add more sealant as the sealant is only there in case of a puncture, and more sealant is only added for your next puncture
if the dynaplug and sealant don't plug the hole, you will need to add an inner tube .... then pump with the CO2

some sealants clog up with CO2 but many have said that the Orange sealant does not. If you use CO2, it is advisable to pump the tyre with the valve at the 12 O'clock position and the sealant at the opposite side as the initial temperature of the CO2 is very cold

There are a few types of Orange sealant .... I use the regular version as it plugs bigger holes (most bike shops here in Cambridge stock the endurance version, but I buy the regular off the internet):

here is a link showing the different Orange sealants:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1700/ ... 1823713349

there are many sealants on the market.... the Orange has worked well for me .... There is a new one by panaracer, and I will be watching reviews of it

top up sealant (30ml every 6-8 weeks) ... thats if you use the Orange regular sealant

It's that easy .... the orange sealant does not damage your frame, wipes off instanly with a damp rag. The sealant is only there for when you have a puncture .... A micro hand pump is useless for tubeless

all you need to carry on a long ride is a bit of Orange sealant, a spare innertube, a valve core remover, a Dynaplug Racer kit and CO2 (all of that fits in a small saddle bag or in one of your Jersey pockets).... that it .... easy!

I don't get many punctures (that I know of as many small punctures seal instantly without you knowing) .... in all the time that I have been using tubeless tyres, only once have I had to phone my wife to fetch me (I was using an IRC tubeless tyre and I rode over a broken beer bottle .... I had a big gash on the sidewall and never had a spare tyre)
New to tubeless myself and felt this post needed re-posting. What I like about it, is that it meets tubeless on it's own terms.

Like the OP of the thread, I had always been thinking about tubeless repair in terms of being able to immediately revert back to using tubes. But now I think that dim 's philosophy makes more sense. Namely: take along the equipment to keep running tubeless as tubeless. I would actually go so far as to argue that a spare innertube might be superfluous too since: 1) tubeless tires will accommodate small embeded sharp bits without you even being aware, but slapping a tube in there will make you aware! and 2) if 1 or 2 plugs can't fix the hole/gash in the tyre, your tyre is probalby not going to be happy with a tube either...so maybe better to use the added space for an additional CO2 cartridge (or two).
Likes For ExMachina:
Old 01-19-20, 07:21 PM
drbarney1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 31 Times in 18 Posts
Thank you for the education on this new technology. I am not ready yet to adopt it because I would like to try changing a tubeless tire and compare it with the effort of changing an inner tube. As for the tape, how do mag wheels which have no spokes and need no tape to seal spoke nuts compare with spoke wheels for light weight? For road use I never bothered to compare weights because the difference is so small and carbon wheels and frames for the competitive racers can fail catastrophically if they are not perfect. Also, I prefer neon green tires and I don't think you can get them tubeless.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.