Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

FS: Trek Madone SLR 7 W/ Di2 - Aeolus 5 Carbon Wheels - 62cm

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-19, 08:51 PM
sunriseswimmer
Sunrise Swimmer

Bikes: TREK FOR LIFE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Howdy!

I'm selling an amazing road bike. This is a 2018 Trek Madone SLR 7, size 62cm, and I'm asking for $5500 USD, with free shipping in the US, and negotiable delivery Worldwide. This is pretty much the top of the line bike that Trek makes. They spared no expense on this bike. It's an all carbon fiber bike, with electronic Di2 shifting. The wheels are Aeolus 5 TLR Carbon wheels, and setup w/ clinchers. The paint job is a limited edition "Race Shop Limited" paint scheme, used for the professional Trek racing team. It's a very beautiful viper red on white. Many of the riders in the Tour De France use this bike. The Madone is an incredibly comfortable bike and it's ridiculously fast. It has built in brakes on the front, which reduces the drag. This bike is perfect for the casual rider, racer, or commuter, and it climbs hills with ease. It's in excellent condition with no scratches. It was well maintained, and was never crashed. It has less than 1,000 miles on it. This bike was over $10K when I bought it last year. The bike was completely tuned up, inspected, and given an excellent bill of health from my local trek dealer.

Here are the specs:
2018 Madone SLR 7 Project One
62cm Frame - H2 Fit(Perfect for male or female size 6' foot to 6'6)
700 Series Carbon Fiber
Ultegra Di2 Shifters
Ultegra Di2 Derailers
Bontrager Speed Stop Integrated Brakes
Ultegra Crank and Cassette (50/34-11/28)
Madone Aero Handlebar & Stem
Bontrager Aeolus 5 TLR Carbon Wheels - Setup W/ Clinchers
Bontrager 700x25 R4 Tires
Montrose Pro Carbon Saddle
DuoTrap S Computer Sensor!

The bike is located in Milwaukee, WI if you'd like to test in person. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I can email more pictures via email directly. Thanks!