Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

How can I find Bianchi dealers

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-21, 10:30 AM
mlander

Bikes: 2014 Scattante CFR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bianchi's online find-a-dealer tool is hopelessly non-functional. Anyone know one that works? I want to buy a Bianchi. Next question - are there even any available in the continental US or am I basically screwed until like 2025 or something? Want to buy from a dealer, online scares me.
Old 01-30-21, 10:39 AM
alcjphil

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1815 Post(s)
Liked 1,693 Times in 974 Posts
I looked and while there don't appear to be any dealers in Charlotte, NC, there are dealers in your state. You just have to widen the search area
Old 01-30-21, 11:17 AM
mlander

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by alcjphil
I looked and while there don't appear to be any dealers in Charlotte, NC, there are dealers in your state. You just have to widen the search area
In Charlotte, a couple dealers stock them. There have a combined one and it is used.

The dealer finder legit does not work. Type in 90210 and set the radius to max and it will return 0 results. At least that is what happens for me. I was hoping someome may know of a dealer finder that works?

This is the one I am using: https://www.bianchiusa.com/find-a-retailer/results/

edit: well, hell, when I click this link it actually works. ??? I don't understand internets.

Last edited by mlander; 01-30-21 at 11:21 AM.
Old 01-30-21, 11:45 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 6178 Post(s)
Liked 4,795 Times in 3,307 Posts
In areas were demand for a specific brand of bike is low to non-existent, you might find quite a few of those authorized dealers not stocking any bikes of that brand. Sucks for sure, but I imagine shops have to buy their inventory outright and if they don't find a buyer, they get stuck with inventory getting more out of date.

If you have experience with how different bikes ride and feel, then just take a look at the geometry of the Bianchi, and test fit or ride a similar geometry bike that is in stock. Even if it is a different brand. Then have them order the Bianchi you want.

Won't be 100% true experience because of subtle and not so subtle things that are different, like how many layers of cloth and what type cloth is used in the layup. But if you really want a Bianchi, that might be the risk you'll have to take. Or just hope you can find a dealer that actually has that model and size bike in stock.

However I never got any answers to emails from any dealer far and near when I ask about specific bikes. You might have to phone every one and ask.
Old 01-30-21, 12:17 PM
mlander

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Iride01
In areas were demand for a specific brand of bike is low to non-existent, you might find quite a few of those authorized dealers not stocking any bikes of that brand. Sucks for sure, but I imagine shops have to buy their inventory outright and if they don't find a buyer, they get stuck with inventory getting more out of date.

If you have experience with how different bikes ride and feel, then just take a look at the geometry of the Bianchi, and test fit or ride a similar geometry bike that is in stock. Even if it is a different brand. Then have them order the Bianchi you want.

Won't be 100% true experience because of subtle and not so subtle things that are different, like how many layers of cloth and what type cloth is used in the layup. But if you really want a Bianchi, that might be the risk you'll have to take. Or just hope you can find a dealer that actually has that model and size bike in stock.

However I never got any answers to emails from any dealer far and near when I ask about specific bikes. You might have to phone every one and ask.
Good info - thanks!
Old 01-30-21, 02:50 PM
Reflector Guy

Bikes: Bianchi Infinito XE, Via Nirone 7, GT Aggressor Pro

Quoted: 599 Post(s)
Liked 1,271 Times in 588 Posts
Originally Posted by alcjphil
You just have to widen the search area
Hmmm, I never noticed it was possible to change the radius of the search; maybe that has something to do with the browser I am using.

I've had the same trouble as some of you guys; dealers that don't respond to emails, etc. I eventually bought mine from a shop in Salt Lake City and they were very responsive and they actually had my bike in stock and they shipped it to me (something some other shops don't do, "per Bianchi policy", whatever that means). Turns out it is a 2020 model and I am 100% fine with that.
Old 01-31-21, 08:18 AM
blakcloud

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked 352 Times in 225 Posts
Some shops won't ship due to restrictions but my brother bought a bike in Oregon and he lives in Alabama and all he needed was a person from Oregon to come in an sign for the bike and they would then ship it. I posted on here or Paceline I forget which, asking someone to go sign and I they would get paid $50 for their trouble. I had no problem finding someone to do this and the embargoed bike was shipped.

Good luck at finding the bike you want.
Old 01-31-21, 08:54 AM
Joearch

Bikes: Bianchi Infinito CV Disc Ultegra

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked 59 Times in 31 Posts
I purchased a Infinito CV Disc in July. I had a hard time finding one in my size. Ended up finding one about 50 miles away. Love the bike. The dealer has them in stock or can get your size relatively soon.
https://www.adrenalinebikes.com/stor...ategoryID=2121. They ship.
Ask for Jim. Great guy.
Old 01-31-21, 12:24 PM
mlander

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Joearch
I purchased a Infinito CV Disc in July. I had a hard time finding one in my size. Ended up finding one about 50 miles away. Love the bike. The dealer has them in stock or can get your size relatively soon.
https://www.adrenalinebikes.com/stor...ategoryID=2121. They ship.
Ask for Jim. Great guy.
Thanks for the link! Exactly what I was hoping for.
Old 01-31-21, 08:14 PM
Joearch

Bikes: Bianchi Infinito CV Disc Ultegra

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked 59 Times in 31 Posts
Check PM

Originally Posted by mlander
Thanks for the link! Exactly what I was hoping for.
I sent you a PM
Old 02-01-21, 05:55 PM
roth rothar

Bikes: Raleigh Technium, Cannodale SR600,Trek 520, Specialized Rock Hopper, Scott CR1 Pro

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Old 02-05-21, 05:12 PM
Dexterbaxter

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by mlander
Bianchi's online find-a-dealer tool is hopelessly non-functional. Anyone know one that works? I want to buy a Bianchi. Next question - are there even any available in the continental US or am I basically screwed until like 2025 or something? Want to buy from a dealer, online scares me.
My shop has a bunch! Depends on what size you're looking for. We have an Aria with Ultegra size 53, some Infinito CV's, sizes 53,55 and 57, a Speciallisima frame and fork, Oltre frame only and some others I'd have to check our inventory.
And we ship all over!
Old 02-06-21, 04:47 AM
Mattyb13

Bikes: 2021 Specialized Tarmac Pro

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
OP, not sure if you found what you are looking for but there is an amazing Bianchi dealer here in the Tampa, FL area called Kafe Racer. Gorgeous Shop. Loads of Bianchi. Good Luck.
Old 02-06-21, 10:12 AM
Outrider1

Bikes: Trek Emonda ALR 5

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked 301 Times in 140 Posts
Given your difficulty trying to spend your money on a Bianchi, can you imaging what a warranty issue would look like? Just sayin.'

Last edited by Outrider1; 02-06-21 at 10:13 AM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 02-06-21, 06:27 PM
Reflector Guy

Bikes: Bianchi Infinito XE, Via Nirone 7, GT Aggressor Pro

Quoted: 599 Post(s)
Liked 1,271 Times in 588 Posts
Originally Posted by Dexterbaxter
My shop has a bunch! Depends on what size you're looking for. We have an Aria with Ultegra size 53, some Infinito CV's, sizes 53,55 and 57, a Speciallisima frame and fork, Oltre frame only and some others I'd have to check our inventory.
And we ship all over!
Where are you guys located?
Old 02-06-21, 07:07 PM
Dexterbaxter

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Reflector Guy
Where are you guys located?
CT, US PM me if you have any questions and also for pics for any bike you might be interested in